Innokin
What's new

Different flavours, multiple mods or tanks or not?

rugmuncher

Initiate
Morning all, just a curious question!

I'm still relatively new to vaping and really enjoying trying different flavours (usually 50ml shortfills).

If you are like me and like to change flavours regularly do you:

Have various mods with tanks attached?
Have various tanks with different juices in that you swap over?
Run a tank low and just fill with a new flavour?

I don't like to change flavour in a tank if I am trying a new juice as I don't think it enables me to fully experience what it tastes smells like, would you agree?

I currently have a few tanks on the go and have made a small holder that keeps them upright when not in use, I stand the bottle of juice that's in it next to it. I do like a new mod though (!) so thinking of investing in a couple more so I have a tank for each mod.

First world question/problem I know, but how do you organise yourself?

After a slight wobble I'm off the ciggies again so happy to spend some of the money I'm saving (and it's incredible when you add it up!)

Innokin
Hi rugmuncher, new here myself, I have three different kits now with different flavours in. If I change a flavour I try to do when I clean the device so as not to waste to much liquid but I have sometimes mixed flavours, sort of fruit flavours I don’t mind mixing to see what they taste like. Others might have different opinions it’s what suits you in the end. Welcome to the forum by the way.

if you think about ice cream, most folk who like several flavours have mixed scoops on a single cone.

AcmeFog
I tend to run a tank low and change to a different flavour on the whole. If it's a flavour I haven't tried before then I would put a new wick in.

Hi @rugmuncher, I use 3 different tanks with 3 different flavours. When my juice has finished in one of the flavours. I just clean my tank and coil and rewick it for the next flavour .to go in.

Elux
Tend to use different tanks for different profiles, if I have been vaping say a custard cream then it's not a travesty to fill up with another deserty type, it would, however, be daft to fill up with menthol, because usually there is no going back from that. Always a clean tank and wick when trying new stuff though.

Experimenting with flavours can make using stock coils an expensive pain - a flavour you hate can ruin a coil completely by tainting any juice you put in after and/or a flavour you like can influence another, making you think you like it until the first fill on a fresh coil.

Dripper ftw for this.

Vape Green
I use multiple setups for different flavours. I have been known to be lazy and swap a flavour without re-wicking but only with similar flavours. Sometimes the transfer of flavour can be good, to the point where I've continuously swapped flavours back and forth on a tank for the day, was between a grape, raspberry & blackcurrant juice and a blackcurrant & lemon juice.

Royal Flush Vape
Back
Top Bottom