What's new

Different drip tips - Different flavour?

"He walks back from testing out the discussed thread"

And your right! I have a plastic flat tip that I adore its great swapped it over for a longer metal tip and it does taste a diff..

:)

yep tips do make a difference it seems. Has anyone noticed that the Kayfun one causes condensate on the inside of the collar between tip and body ?
This causes me to suck up juice on occasion. Or is it just me ?

I hate the narrow bore on the Kayfun. I didn't used to like stainless steel but I'm a bit of a convert these days

I hate the narrow bore on the Kayfun. I didn't used to like stainless steel but I'm a bit of a convert these days

Off topic, but loving your avatar.. the very lovely Mandy Smith winner of rear of the year, think I am one of the few people in the UK with "Mandy" LP on vinyl.. and she's one of those women who seems to get better looking with age.. along with Jo Whiley.. but I have always been a legs n bum man lmao.. ;)

Haha thanks! As a fellow Mandy Smith I used to get several Bill Wyman 'jokes', although not so much these days. Although seeing as I'm a bit of a goth I couldn't look less like her if I tried! ;)

Haha thanks! As a fellow Mandy Smith I used to get several Bill Wyman 'jokes', although not so much these days. Although seeing as I'm a bit of a goth I couldn't look less like her if I tried! ;)

Even with all my skinhead/rudeboy/scooterist influence my teenage daughter has gone to the darkside and is heading down the gothic fashion route, still any sort of alternative fashion is favorable over trendy pop princesses lol.. and she is always keen to come and see local punk bands with me, shame she is still to young to buy a round or be designated driver ;)

So you use black drip tips exclusively ... whilst listening to old Morrisey tracks ??? :P

So you use black drip tips exclusively ... whilst listening to old Morrisey tracks ??? :P

I do. Black or stainless steel to match the coldness of my heart, while sitting in a graveyard writing poetry. In the rain. :P

Back
Top Bottom