What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dicodes hero

Jd_

Achiever
Someone was on here last week looking for one and i happen to snag the last one and put in in my basket for him

While it is, its reserved, but i am removing it tomorrow since i dont feel right keeping something i dont intend to buy (i think not anyway, r bf60 dicode boards waterproof?)

Anyway, if qnyone happens to see @BlackCoffee or if qnyone else wants it, lemme know, otherwise ill probably drop it from my basket tomorrow afternoon (us time, not uk time)

Meanwhile he’s sitting there try to put it in his basket but some bastard has snaffled it.

Meanwhile he’s sitting there try to put it in his basket but some bastard has snaffled it.
I pm'd him like 5 times, n he was on here to put an avatqr on his name, so he is around.

If i were to get one, i'd just get the gold plated one. If u r gonna do it, do it right, lol

Eh, i dont need it, i just plunked down all this months money on juice anyway.

Definitely want a lighter sbs, but ill wait to see what they come out with next

Someone was on here last week looking for one and i happen to snag the last one and put in in my basket for him

While it is, its reserved, but i am removing it tomorrow since i dont feel right keeping something i dont intend to buy (i think not anyway, r bf60 dicode boards waterproof?)

Anyway, if qnyone happens to see @BlackCoffee or if qnyone else wants it, lemme know, otherwise ill probably drop it from my basket tomorrow afternoon (us time, not uk time)
@BlackCoffee hasn't logged on to the site since December last year.

April 8th last week he was on mate [emoji16]
Edit : a different Black coffee with a gap between the two words in his handle [emoji16]
Cool. Maybe that's why he's not responding to pms? Wrong blackcoffee? Or just wrong one posted. :hmm:

April 8th last week he was on mate [emoji16]
Edit : a different Black coffee with a gap between the two words in his handle [emoji16]

Funny coincidence @Banjostring. Member since 8th April 2017. Lol

2021-04-12_18.36.45.jpg

Back
Top Bottom