What's new

DeeDee's Quitting Stinkies Adventure.....BRING IT ON!

Congrats mate!
I think my vape-versary is around that date too :D

How are doing, do you feel any better?

Hey

I was ok till about 4 weeks ago and started with this crackly chest - like Im smoking 20 a day again - trying to work out what it is atm - I put a thread about it in the General section cause its bothering me

Congrats on your anniversary coming up!

Dee x

So that's a whole year now then @DeeDee ? Well done! I still remember the day I gave up fags - 19th of August 2018. I had my last cigarette as a smoker outside an airport in Cyprus. Once back home I had one smoke a day after work for three days but found a vape setup that actually worked for me and have stuck with vaping ever since.

So that's a whole year now then @DeeDee ? Well done! I still remember the day I gave up fags - 19th of August 2018. I had my last cigarette as a smoker outside an airport in Cyprus. Once back home I had one smoke a day after work for three days but found a vape setup that actually worked for me and have stuck with vaping ever since.
Hey @memzey

THANK YOU - yes its 1 whole year! Very happy bunny

Thanks for sharing - funny how we remember the date of our last smoke! Well done matey

Thanks and same to you! We should remember it I suppose, it’s a major event when you think about it. I’d been smoking for about 30 years and was on a pack and a half of Rothmans a day. So, so glad that rubbish is behind me now.

[memzey leaves the chat without mentioning his new “habit” of purchasing RDAs, wire and mods]

Thanks and same to you! We should remember it I suppose, it’s a major event when you think about it. I’d been smoking for about 30 years and was on a pack and a half of Rothmans a day. So, so glad that rubbish is behind me now.

[memzey leaves the chat without mentioning his new “habit” of purchasing RDAs, wire and mods]

dont get the option to like and LOL together but liked and LOL`d ;):D

Hahaha

Congratulations on your 1st of many, i hope years of being Cigarette Free, it's not an easy road as many of us will testify so way to go girl, all the best @DeeDee and keep making us proud.

Back
Top Bottom