What's new

DeeDee's Quitting Stinkies Adventure.....BRING IT ON!

Been cigarettes free now for about 2.5 years mainly thanks to the help advice and encouragement from potv members and still get a buzz out of quitting..
Well done mate.

Yeah i do too! Love sharing the fact im an ex smoker, still am very proud of myself so i get what u mean totally @AJT x

Only just got round to reading this thread. Well done @DeeDee. It'll be a year since my last filthy roll up in a coupla weeks. 24th, in fact. Do not miss them one bit.

Good on ya, lass.

Iv'e been ciggie free for over 6yrs now and still feel great saying 'I am a non smoker' !!

Hahaha. Yeah. Feel proper smug....

'Got a light, mate'?
'Don't smoke, mate.' Then waggle yer device about knowingly.

I wasn't looking to quit because I like to stick it to society (lol), but after switching from pods to a proper vape pen I went down to 3 cigarettes a day (versus usual 15-20) in two weeks.
Unfortunately the coils burnt out too quickly and until the new ones arrive I'm smoking again, but, as much as I used to enjoy it, I somehow feel like a comedic hag in doing it now :)

I’m part way through reading this thread. Thank you @DeeDee for helping to preserve my sanity as I get back to vaping full time. This is day 21 for me with no cigs and this thread is really helping with knowing that others have gone through the same journey.

I’m part way through reading this thread. Thank you @DeeDee for helping to preserve my sanity as I get back to vaping full time. This is day 21 for me with no cigs and this thread is really helping with knowing that others have gone through the same journey.
Hy @Markmcc1980

So pleased this has helped and well done on 21 days/3 weeks - great achievement

Feel free to DM me if you have any questions ok

D

Back
Top Bottom