What's new

DeeDee's Quitting Stinkies Adventure.....BRING IT ON!

Dunno whats more impressive, if number of days w/o stinkies or the device ammount LOL

At this rithm, you will get a 1:1 day/device ratio hahaha

Hi Dee Dee well done you joined my thread a few months ago my user name was new to vaping but i had to start a new account because i was having trouble with it i am still vaping occasionally as i had said that i had never smoked before and wanted to try vaping for relaxation and stress it has worked and i use 100 % organic vg which has no toxins in
Maybe thats something eventually you can work for but amazing you have kicked thosse horrid tabs
Best wishes Clive
Hi Clive.

Pleased you have found what u r looking for.

Thanks for the message!

Dee

Hi DeeDee do you think that you will ever stop vaping or would you like to stop vaping .
Clive

Hi

If you are referring to me then yes its been 261 days - about 35 weeks and still vaping

Thank you :)
Well done .. 261 days is no small fete ... I remember when I first stop smoking I joined this place. Thought I was William big balls .... got loads of advice and didn’t listen to any of it .//: tootled off to the shop paid way over the top for a smok xcube, a tfv4 , Charger and juice and spare coils ... for home juices it up .... first puff .... dry hits Hahahah

I then smoked again , until i finally listen to the advice and took baby steps ...

Every now and again I have a stinky but not for the nicotine, quite weirdly for the taste hahah ... I’ll nip to my grans .... have a smoke and a brew in the garden then vape away in the car on my way home..

Keep up the good work and stay stinky free tho .:

Been cigarettes free now for about 2.5 years mainly thanks to the help advice and encouragement from potv members and still get a buzz out of quitting..

Back
Top Bottom