What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

DeeDee's Quitting Stinkies Adventure.....BRING IT ON!

Hey hey Vapsters! :friends::grouphug:

Day 137

Just realised its been nearly a month since my last update.
To be honest not sure what to say as we already communicate so much on other threads but feel I should write something.

So today is day 137, this is my tracker, changed from 3 to 6 months target. The biggest thing on here for me is the 2,500 cigs not smoked! WOW can't believe that's how many i would have smoked had i not given up!
View attachment 210738

So i wanted to take this moment to give you all a big round of applause for staying off the stinkies, whether its been half a day or half a century......bloody well done! For some of us it was easy and others not so.
If u are still duelling, i understand as i did that for a year b4 i finally packed in. You just need to take that extra step, i really never thought i would stick to it and now i think i will never go back.
View attachment 210740 to u all x

To test myself i had a lug the other day of my friends cigarette, just went for it, I'm pleased i did, it was fucking disgusting! So its cemented it for me well and truly, i don't like cigarettes anymore!

Anyway as usual I'm harping on. I will end this entry by saying THANK YOU to each of you, you know who u are and there are too many to name but thank you for your on going support, banter, friendship, guidance and answering my sometimes stupid questions. Never in a million years did i think i would be so into vaping or a forum, this is now part of my life.

View attachment 210741

Dee Dee out!!View attachment 210742

Congratulations Dee Dee! :)2:yahoo::thumbup:

You can consider yourself a fully fledged ex smoker.....now join the the rest of us..into the next stage..as you become the smokers worse enemy! Ex smokers are the worse for telling other smokers what they're doing to their bodies......i take great pleasure in winding u my own sister, who still smokes! :muhaha::16:

Speaking of keeping an eye on how many fags not smoked...my 2nd anniversary is just around the corner..and i'm staggered at what my count says...nearly '15000 cigs avoided'! 15000!!! Bloody nora! No wonder i was coughing so muc before i gave the buggers up! in 8 years time...it'll be 75 thousand! I reckon, since i began smoking at the tender age of 16, i must have burned by way through around a quarter of a million fags! :omg:

Christ on a bipedal! I wonder how much money i gave to her Maj's inland revenue in that time? :11: :thud:

Anyhoo..good onya gal, keep it up woncha! :thumbup: :friends::bliss:

I reckon a coupla of these :beerchug are in order......cheers! :)2

@DeeDee how many days since no stinkers??? Hope you're staying strong! Stinky and COVID-19 free!
Hi Sanch

So its been 197 days!! :14::)

Currently im stinky free and have no covid symptoms! Whoop

Thanks for checking out my thread. Its been a while since ive done an update.

Will probably add an update this wk as im trying out some new and old pods so may link it together.

U keeping well? How r things?

Dee x

Hi Sanch

So its been 197 days!! :14::)

Currently im stinky free and have no covid symptoms! Whoop

Thanks for checking out my thread. Its been a while since ive done an update.

Will probably add an update this wk as im trying out some new and old pods so may link it together.

U keeping well? How r things?

Dee x
Things are ok ish. Stuck at home "safe" physically" my teenage boys are driving me batty but we're good! Thanks for asking stay safe and stinky free!

Back
Top Bottom