What's new

DeeDee's Quitting Stinkies Adventure.....BRING IT ON!

From the bottom of my heart i would like to wish you all a VERY Merry Christmas. Eat, drink and be merry lovely people.

:santadance: :pie::opengift:

Thank you for all your support on my journey!
I have truly made some lovely friends on here. I look forward to 2020 as a fully fledged non smoker! I am grateful for many things in my life and this forum family is one of them.
I know im being all mushy but its true.
Now go and get wankered peeps! Or whatever it is that makes u happy!

Much love Dee Dee :yourock:

20191224_234954.jpg

It's been fun[emoji16]. Thanks for the enthusiasm you have shown & the laughs along the way. It was a pleasure meeting you at Expo & glad the rag tag mob didn't scare you off. Have a great Christmas & all the best to you & yours [emoji319]

It's been fun[emoji16]. Thanks for the enthusiasm you have shown & the laughs along the way. It was a pleasure meeting you at Expo & glad the rag tag mob didn't scare you off. Have a great Christmas & all the best to you & yours [emoji319]
Thank you sweetheart, thats very lovely.....are u feeling ok? Hahaha :10:

You have a great Christmas too @DeeDee . All the best to you and family and here's to a great 2020 for us all.

From the bottom of my heart i would like to wish you all a VERY Merry Christmas. Eat, drink and be merry lovely people.

:santadance: :pie::opengift:

Thank you for all your support on my journey!
I have truly made some lovely friends on here. I look forward to 2020 as a fully fledged non smoker! I am grateful for many things in my life and this forum family is one of them.
I know im being all mushy but its true.
Now go and get wankered peeps! Or whatever it is that makes u happy!

Much love Dee Dee :yourock:

View attachment 207374
Happy Christmas to you and yours DeeDee. Have a good one. Here's to a smoke free 2020. Have fun.

DAY 108 UPDATE

Screenshot_20200108-222610_Bitmoji.jpg

Well hello all and Happy New Year!

Little update, nothing major......

Still not had a ciggy or a pull on one, whoop :)
And you know what.....i really don't think i will now, feel like I'm over it, i get the odd want for one maybe once a week but its gone within seconds.

Been having a crackling wheezy chest over the last 2 days, not sure what thats about as haven't had it since i stopped the cigs :hmm: maybe i need to stop with 50/50 and stick to high vg, i don't know. Or maybe I'm getting a cold.

Anyway enough of that so i have posted 2 reviews recently, how exciting! Really enjoyed doing them and have recieved some great feedback, THANK YOU

I have had my beautiful Pegasus delivered! Should get the batteries by the end of the week so i can start getting my vape on! Will update u on that.

Have won a few things over the last 2 months which is great and have shared some stuff too with some great people.

I will be trying my hand at building, yeah yeah i know about time, I've now accepted that its got to be done, been watching some reviews and builds online to see what to start off with. Watch this space! Get ready for the neediness...you all know who you are!! LOL
Screenshot_20200108-222241_Bitmoji.jpg

Both of my friends are still not smoking so that's really good!

Looking forward to the Expo in London next month! If you are going make sure you let us know on the thread below so we can meet up! Unless you want to avoid me then just don't say anything lol.
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/community/vape-meets-and-other-events/vaper-expo-uk/

For now that's it I think, thanks again for your continued support fellow apes, i have made some lovely friends on here and am humbled by peoples generosity, not just giveaways, i mean advice, help and laughs! Some of you have really gone above and beyond and i am doing my best to pass it on.

Ciao for now
Screenshot_20200108-223941_Bitmoji.jpg

Last edited:
That feeling of wanting a ciggy will still come and go, but by time your vape is in your hand it`s gone, and getting your mates to quit must be a great feeling. so -
Message to the Pod Queen -

upload_2020-1-9_14-54-18.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom