What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

DeeDee's Quitting Stinkies Adventure.....BRING IT ON!

Hey all :10:

UPDATE DAY84 WEEK 12

So the ultimate test was my work Christmas party, happy to say i stuck to my vape and was not tempted at all! Going out with the smokers and pulling out my Pal II felt good. I used a mixture of Just Jam Raspberry & POD Salts Blueberry Tart, perfect combo.

Here is a rare photo of my hubby and me. Had a great nyt and am very proud of myself. Feeling a bit tired as danced a lot, I was able to dance longer and i put that down to giving up the stinkies!!

20191215_200656.jpg

Started using the Potato this wk with the mtl coil and I'm enjoying it very much.
In the new year I am going to try my hand at building my own coils and using a rda or something, have a lot to learn so get ready people, u are in this with me!!

Thanks all for your continued support.
Screenshot_20191215-201847_Bitmoji.jpg

UPDATE DAY84 WEEK 12

So the ultimate test was my work Christmas party, happy to say i stuck to my vape and was not tempted at all! Going out with the smokers and pulling out my Pal II felt good. I used a mixture of Just Jam Raspberry & POD Salts Blueberry Tart, perfect combo.

Here is a rare photo of my hubby and me. Had a great nyt and am very proud of myself. Feeling a bit tired as danced a lot, I was able to dance longer and i put that down to giving up the stinkies!!

View attachment 206806

Started using the Potato this wk with the mtl coil and I'm enjoying it very much.
In the new year I am going to try my hand at building my own coils and using a rda or something, have a lot to learn so get ready people, u are in this with me!!

View attachment 206807
Blimey, you scrub up well. :D:D Better than the sweaty mess at Expo :rotflmao:.
Now I know nothing about rda's, rebuilding & all that malarky but god help everybody else :eeek:. ps. Did I tell you I'm a serial liar:D

UPDATE DAY84 WEEK 12

View attachment 206806

View attachment 206807

well done gal :2thumbsup: hows the hangover :D:D

@nwhornet not sure if thats a compliment but will take it as one lol :19: sweaty?? Bloody cheeky! Get ready for all the questions!! :10:

@BigCloud u know what ive been ok, didnt drink too much, was sensible so thoroughly enjoyed my breky in the hotel and laughing at everyone else that were hanging out of their arses.....such fun!

Go girl [emoji106][emoji106]
Well done and congrats.
Will get ready for the Coiling questions in the new year then.
You and Mr Dee Dee scrub up well [emoji16][emoji16]

Well done, it will be six months the a year before you know it :)

Hi all,

So most of you fellow apes know I have been vaping and smoking the cigarettes for a while now, well today is the day, I had my last stinky at 1130pm yesterday (Sun 22nd Sept)!

I have been smoking cigarettes for 26 years - 3 years that I temporarily stopped. Its taken me a while to find the right juices and system but I am ready.

Set up is now:

Uwell Caliburn with 20mg Nic Salts, today I am using VGOD Cubano Silver, I have got some Dinner Lady, Drop Drip Cherry Bakewell and Pacha Mama Apple Tobacco too but 20mg is defo the one for me to kick the smokes (i hope), I am also using my Subohn Aspire Cleito Pro 120 tank on my trusted Eleaf iStick Power Mod (I will be upgrading my mod once I have gone 1 month stinkies free)
Will be interesting to see how my usage changes now that I am no longer smoking!

I would like to use this thread to document my journey, I probably wont post everyday but I would like to share my experience as I know how hard it is and hoping to help others whilst having a place for me to vent, share and get some support. I have promised my dad I will do this, I want to do it, like really this time. My chest is tight, im wheezing, skint, stink of fags and ageing rapidly LOL

So THANK YOU ALL in advance, I have already benefited so much from POTV and I know I will continue to gain more knowledge and ape friendships along the way. Feel free to leave any comments you wish, be honest and anything you can share to help will be great.

View attachment 201191

Back
Top Bottom