What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

DeeDee's Quitting Stinkies Adventure.....BRING IT ON!

DAY 47, NEARLY 7 WEEKS

So not much to report really, just that I still have not touched a ciggie. Oh yeah baby! Boobs! (sorry but had to use the boobie emoji, its justified)

I've decided to keep the zenith 22 4ml tank & the aegis mini that is due to be delivered Monday as the MTL coil on the Vinci is a little airy for me, great for DTL though. Ordered some 50/50 6mg juices to give nic salts a break as i was getting nic sic (sorry i know some of u know all this shit already)

I am now sick of custard/cream flavours so taking a break from those even though i have so bloody many! Hoping i can go back to them after a break.

So all is ok at present

Again I thank u for all your help and advice, so appreciate it, u know who u are, some of u have been an integral part in this process for me and i will be forever grateful xx

You lot are..........
Screenshot_20191108-202905_Bitmoji.jpg

DAY 47, NEARLY 7 WEEKS

So not much to report really, just that I still have not touched a ciggie. Oh yeah baby! Boobs! (sorry but had to use the boobie emoji, its justified)

I've decided to keep the zenith 22 4ml tank & the aegis mini that is due to be delivered Monday as the MTL coil on the Vinci is a little airy for me, great for DTL though. Ordered some 50/50 6mg juices to give nic salts a break as i was getting nic sic (sorry i know some of u know all this shit already)

I am now sick of custard/cream flavours so taking a break from those even though i have so bloody many! Hoping i can go back to them after a break.

So all is ok at present

Again I thank u for all your help and advice, so appreciate it, u know who u are, some of u have been an integral part in this process for me and i will be forever grateful xx

You lot are..........
View attachment 204317

Nice one Dee..i think you'll like the Zenith.

As for flavour weariness....yes i get that with some of mine..and do as you are going to do. Just give them break for a coupla weeks and try again...i often find that i'm back into them again.

The key thing is to build up the stock of several different flavour to chop and change around..so you don't get bored stiff of one flavour. Takes some time to do this..as there are so many out there now,,,but fun!

Well done on 7 weeks....almost 1/6 of year down! :)2

Hey @lene
Thanks for checking in! I've been a bit shit at updating lately i know :S

UPDATE week 8 Done!

56 days without so much as holding a cigarette!! Eeek! Amazing!!! :dance::8::11:

I am so very proud of myself. It has got easier now, over the last week or so i hardly think about it.
The big test will be my work Christmas party in mid Dec as i will be having a drink but I know i will not cave.

Currently using the Voopoo Vinci with 0.8 ohm coil, really enjoying that with 70/30 3mg nic juices. I do have a 1.2 C1 pnp coil to try for a more mtl feel but to be honest I'm still using the 1.0 hp coil in my artery pal II with nic salts (reduced to 12mg), so between these 2 devices I seem to be handling it ok.

My best friend who came with me to the expo in Birmingham has also been stinkies free since that very day, so 3 weeks for her, we are supporting each other which is nice. My other best friend now wants to order the Vinci to stop smoking too and i have a few colleagues that have moved onto mtl devices to help stop smoking as well!! So I am happy i can pass on some of what i have learnt & encourage/support others to stop those dreaded smokes!

Again thank you to the POTV family for all their support, u know i think a lot of you, high five!!

Think i will be closing the thread off soon as not sure if its actually of benefit to others and i don't feel the need to write it anymore, i get advice on here from many threads and I don't want to people getting bored of me hahaha

Ciao for now my lovelies!

Screenshot_20191118-000024_Bitmoji.jpg

Top girl, well done Dee Dee. [emoji106][emoji106] Spread the word share the Vape [emoji16][emoji16]

Nice one Dee. Looks like you are helping a lot of others to quit also.

Back
Top Bottom