What's new

DeeDee's Quitting Stinkies Adventure.....BRING IT ON!

deedee i'm very well just having a brew and a vape. I've treated my self to a new mod. a gen and its really good. I think its 22 months smoke free.

@DeeDee are you on facebook ?if so join a group called salt soloutions he makes them to order House flavours £8 for 30ml, £15 for 60ml. Branded flavours, £20 for 60ml, £35 for 120ml. ;) the guy that runs it is a member here but i cant for the life of me remember his name

Quite amazing!!
Bet you wish you had been like Carol and I though? Bought setups, horrid Starter kits and never touched another cigarette, or Pipe again. Mind you, things were VERY different 7 years ago!! eGo 400mah Battery and a CE4 on top!!!

Quite amazing!!
Bet you wish you had been like Carol and I though? Bought setups, horrid Starter kits and never touched another cigarette, or Pipe again. Mind you, things were VERY different 7 years ago!! eGo 400mah Battery and a CE4 on top!!!

I was so very close to that setup when I started just over a year ago - eGo and ce4 in my eBay watch list on Thursday night, hovering on the buy button.

Thought I'd have a look in town first though...

Came home on Friday with an Aegis legend with a manta MTL rta on top (and a spool of wire, a pack of cotton, a few bottles of juice and a receipt big enough to ensure I'd have plenty of motivation to not give up on it :18:) and the wife had a spryte.

Other than that it was the same - once I turned the mod on I only touched the leftover baccy again to chuck it away.

Hey everyone, want some help please?

Can i get some nic salt suggestions please?? I don't do chill, cool, ice, lemonade type juices.
I have tried, vgod cubano, many Ohm Brew flavours, Pod salts Jammin, Pacha Mama Apple Tobacco, element NS, Dinner Lady LT, Salts Black Jack.
Preference any mg between 15 to 20

Thank you awfully! :57::10:
Hiya DeeDee & well done so far, I quite often use got salts by theaceofvapez & love there peachy promise they do 12mg & 20mg & do 3 for a tenner.

@BigCloud Thanks for that i will take a look now, cheers matey x

@Rob i know I've been quite lucky with my kit choices but I've got potv family to help steer me in right direction! Its been a huge help

@Mutley1 thank you, haven't tried theirs, interesting, will have a butchers! Ta x

@iqon whoop! Tnx love

@Cozy just ordered these, rude not too with 50% off lol. I will let u know how i get on. Tried to order a mixture of different ones

Screenshot_20191020-191740_Chrome.jpg

@Cozy just ordered these, rude not too with 50% off lol. I will let u know how i get on. Tried to order a mixture of different ones

View attachment 202929
Yeah seen the 50% off has been extended till next Sunday, my 2allet is taking a battering at the moment, may try a few others though as you say be rude not to

Shame they haven't got the zap salts in stock at the moment or I'd of jumped on them, may stick a cheeky salts order in anyways

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom