What's new

Decent Triple or Quad 18650 mods?

graykev

Postman
Hi,

I've been alternating between two Reulaux RX200 originals for years now and they are still going strong but i feel like a change/update.

Can anyone recommend any good mods these days that have at least 3 battery's and where to purchase them? Round about the £40-£70 range. Is there anywhere that sells older mods for bargain prices?

I am a fan of big mods/tanks so if it isn't pocket friendly i don't mind.

Thank You,
Kevin.

You may want to have a look at dual 21700 mods, offer better battery life than a triple cell with the molicell p42a batteries and there's a few to choose from, voopoo has the x217 , there's the new kriemhild mod, augvape have a new one to, dovpos Odin 200 or the more pricey DNA version

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/mods/vaptio-n1-pro-240w-kit.html

Got two of these bad boys and have had them for about a year with zero issues. Big, Heavy and long battery life. Only issue is the atty gap (about 1mm) I thought this might ruin them for me but tbh, stopped noticing after a few days.

Ecigone where doing a deal of £19.99 but sold out ages ago.

Amazon have got them for about £32 but can't post link for some reason.

EDIT: the amazon link is to a kit with a tank so, not bad for £32.99

Last edited:
I was thinking about this very thing the other day and as WaitFor1t88 says, I was looking at 21700 mods. Only thing is you may also need to buy a charger for 21700's if you haven't already got one as well as buying the batteries themselves but the higher 30A 4,200mAh rating of the P42A's should definitely last longer so once I decide to upgrade my mods that's probably the way I'll go.

The Steam Crave Titan PWM v1.5 is due out by the end of July, like the v1 it will display wattage. The v1 was flawed imo, crap battery door and the battery tabs crushed the flat top positive pole and dented the negative pole dead centre, causing connection and imo was also a safety issue, it certainly damaged batteries, that will hopefully be fixed. v1.5 Improvements officially listed (so far) will include; improved battery door, upgraded chipset and improved fire button. Also rumours of a new 510 / 510 plate, never had a problem there myself.

The Titan is the only 18650 mod I have that competes with a dual 21700 mod, obviously mainly due to being quad 18650. The Telsa 2/3 Invader is another great mod, but is VV & potentiometer based, you could pick them up for next to sod all a while back, I have two, they are that good.

Thanks all for the helpful responses! It looks like the best way forward is dual 21700. I've got my eye on the Hadron 220 which will go nicely with my Ragnar RDTA that i just got yesterday (as i said i like big stuff).

I may also pick up one of the ones Cliffyboy suggested from Amazon.

Thanks again everyone.

Just saw this on rainbowvapes cheap as chips
https://www.rainbowvapes.co.uk/collections/box-mods/products/wehe-218-triple-battery-mod-218w
upload_2020-7-12_2-13-7.png

Back
Top Bottom