What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dead raddit rta

I'm currently chain vaping it with a few beers at 110w, not a dry hit to be had, I find the dam method of wicking it leaves a nice reservoir of juice that seems to keep up nicely

Is there anything better than this??!!! :14:

What beer was you on? I am loving zingy craft IPA's with my vape

Is there anything better than this??!!! :14:

What beer was you on? I am loving zingy craft IPA's with my vape
I was on the brew dog Elvis juice! Enough grapefruit in it to turn your face inside out. love a good sour beer & at £2.50 a bottle you couldn't beat it with a big stick.

I was on the brew dog Elvis juice! Enough grapefruit in it to turn your face inside out. love a good sour beer & at £2.50 a bottle you couldn't beat it with a big stick.

There’s a brewery here in Brum - Burning Soul - that does magnificent beers. I was on their Hazy IPA and their Raspberry Ripple ale last night

The Mrs loves her sour beers but I was too drunk to remember what she was on! but if was also burning soul.

Hi guys, new to forums and I've just bought the dead rabbit rta. I'm having a few problems regarding dry hits! I've re-wicked it several times, using different cotton and coils! But still I'm getting dry hits and not great flavour! Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

you need to keep the coils as low as possible to the deck and combe out the cotton and place it just touching the bottom of the deck that is how i do it and no probs with dry hits

Jeffo is right James. The coil needs to be as close to the deck as you can get it without touching it. Also you want your cotton sat in the well but not completely blocking it.

Have a look at vaping with Vic’s review. He does a coil and wick that I’ve followed and that worked well for me.

Back
Top Bottom