What's new

Dead raddit rta

Jeffo1960

Postman
Bought the above today and just thought i would let you know the flavour is awesome and the airflow is very smooth and i am over the moon with it like to know others opinions on it

Very mixed reviews from what I've seen. You're enjoying it tho so that's all what matters :)

Yes i bought it as i have the dead rabbit rda for a while now and also find it good as that was my reason for buying the rta

I've found the rta very good, for flavour, clouds, forgiving wicking, and I've been able to run it at quite high wattage. I was lucky enough to get a non tpd one, I imagine with the smaller glass It really ploughs through the juice. It's the first top airflow rta I've tried, I just wish they'd tweaked it so I could purge without roasting my cheeks!

Been put off by the deck design. Like the rda it needs long wicks. With a squonker it's not a problem but with an rta that's relying solely on capillary action - I'm not sold on it. Reviews are pretty mixed so far.

I'm currently chain vaping it with a few beers at 110w, not a dry hit to be had, I find the dam method of wicking it leaves a nice reservoir of juice that seems to keep up nicely

I fell for the DR RDA hupe. The DR RTA does appeal but i know it won't beat my Manta's, the Zeus, Zeus duel, the Blitzen have all been ok but not a patch on the Mantas. I might buy a damn DR RTA clone to see if i may like the Authentic, if i don't like it i have only wasted about £8.

Back
Top Bottom