What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Day Two

Steve.

Achiever
Day two vaping my own first mix, mixed it up today doing MTL and DL it is so smooth and enjoyable much better than any premixed i've ever bought, i never new it was so easy.

If anyone is thinking about mixing your own just go for it, i'll never buy premixed shop stuff again and that's for sure.

Steve.

Day two vaping my own first mix, mixed it up today doing MTL and DL it is so smooth and enjoyable much better than any premixed i've ever bought, i never new it was so easy.

If anyone is thinking about mixing your own just go for it, i'll never buy premixed shop stuff again and that's for sure.

Steve.
Lot cheaper too hey mate!? :thumbup:

Steve.

3 years since i bought some liquid mate. I tell a lie i bought a few bottles a couple months back for a different reason but yeah, facebook reminded me that 3 years ago i mixed up my first batch of liquids.

they were crap but i have gotten better.

what mix did you start with Steve as this post could well help other new members take the first steps towards diy.

what mix did you start with Steve as this post could well help other new members take the first steps towards diy.
This being my first i started with darkstars barrel aged tobacco one shot, four nic shots for 3mg topped up with VG origional base mix, steeped for two weeks this is not like any tobacco i've had before it's more like Thorntons toffee to me and the best bit is the wife loves the smell.

Steve.

nice one. ive not tried any of the darkstar one shots yet but its defo the way im going now instead of fresh mixing with various flavours as only a few have worked out so far out of around 40-50.
luckily they are custards so ill vape them.
had quite a few one shots from vapable, nom monz, chefs, elfc and they are all steeping.

nice one. ive not tried any of the darkstar one shots yet but its defo the way im going now instead of fresh mixing with various flavours as only a few have worked out so far out of around 40-50.
luckily they are custards so ill vape them.
had quite a few one shots from vapable, nom monz, chefs, elfc and they are all steeping.

This morning i've done another mix which will need four weeks speeping this one is Darkstars Nemisis i will let you know how it turns out but whilst mixing it smells a treat, thing is with me is if i get good service and products i'm happy with i tend to stick with them.

Steve.

Darkstar do some good one shots but got to recommend Chefs, great range & service. Welsh custard is the dogs, @MrDJ if you haven't tried it yet (probs got ltrs steeping knowing you [emoji16]), also Claire's Ambrosia. Also have oneshots from Nom Nomz & the like.

Darkstar do some good one shots but got to recommend Chefs, great range & service. Welsh custard is the dogs, @MrDJ if you haven't tried it yet (probs got ltrs steeping knowing you [emoji16]), also Claire's Ambrosia. Also have oneshots from Nom Nomz & the like.
me got all of them mate :D
welsh, clairs, kings, mustard custard, blue, captains, custard hub, gustard, jax vanilla, kreeds, nice custard and virtual. think thats enough steeping :)

Back
Top Bottom