What's new

Darrant Chemicals are the pits

parka

Postman
This is more of a rant than anything. so i apologize in advance

Has anyone else had a positive experience ordering from this company. on the 27th September i ordered 2.5 liter of VG and 1 liter of PG. their web site claims they dispatch next day and delivery should be relatively quick. however i have only just today received the order from them. and guess what. they have sent me 2.5 liter of rubbing alcohol DOH!. towards the back end of last week i emailed them to make sure they had my order as the account i set up on their web site was not showing my order, although i had received email confirmation that they had received it. i had no response from them. on the 3rd (Monday) i called their telephone number just to double check, and no answer. now i have to go through the motions of trying to return this bloody order which they got wrong to begin with. and track down some VG and PG in the mean time as my Capella Custard concentrate is tormenting me. cautionary tale here is cheapest is not always best.

my order was correct and arrived about 5-6 days later good prices for larger orders though £6 shipping was a bit high

Hi, but was the quality good ? Gonna order some 72% nicotine from them. Anyone else ordered from this company ?

Hi, but was the quality good ? Gonna order some 72% nicotine from them. Anyone else ordered from this company ?
I would urge you to use darkstar for Nicotine, Darrants Nic is sort of tobbaco colour, darkstar is clear.
@parka use Darrant off ebay for Vg it works out at £14.50 for 5 litres delivered and arrives in 48 hours. I ordered some on a Sunday night and got it on the Tuesday. If you order from their own site it is really slow

Wasn't it @Huggett that ordered something from them and it came in a box filled with scrapings off the floor? All kinds of bits of sawdust and fluff.

Usually has shredded cardboard in the box to fill space save the goods rattling round, thats what i found with 2 lots of VG and 1 nic order months ago

There have been several apes (and others) with bad experiences of this company.. I would avoid using them myself.. people either have been sent the wrong items or never received their orders or the stuff they have received has been crap.. dont think it was Huggett but cant remember but the problem wasnt sawdust etc in the box... it was I beleive crap like that in the liquid itself... darkstar and lucemill are the most reccomended sites at present for nic and vg/pg although other sites that also have good reps exist on here too.. I just have the memory of a goldfish and cant remember them at present....

Hang on.. just noticed the OP was a while back.. it could even be that this original post was the first intimation we had that these guys were crap...

Back
Top Bottom