What's new

Darkstar nic shots

greenbrucelee

Achiever
Anyone used them? any good?

I've used nic shots in the past which are great and some which were really harsh but saw on Darkstar that you can buy a bundle of nic shots for cheap. Thinking about getting some

Havent got into mixing my own juice yet still use shortfills

Had 4 X 20 bottles and no issues. Was going to buy some more but getting through litres that have already been mixed.

I always used 50/50 shots as didn't like the 100vg you usually get included as always makes it a bit thick and notice with coil life suffered.

I always used 50/50 shots as didn't like the 100vg you usually get included as always makes it a bit thick and notice with coil life suffered.

only thing with me is I know too much pg gives me a sore tummy which is why i always used 70vg for juice and nic, I onced had 70%pg and my stomach cramped all day

Anyone used them? any good?

I've used nic shots in the past which are great and some which were really harsh but saw on Darkstar that you can buy a bundle of nic shots for cheap. Thinking about getting some

Havent got into mixing my own juice yet still use shortfills
Been using dadkstar nic shots know for a couple of years & no issues.

Been using dadkstar nic shots know for a couple of years & no issues.

Think I'll order some. I'll get into making my own juice at some point. Need to watch some videos on it. But the shots will do for my shortfills for now

Back
Top Bottom