What's new

Dad's commandeered my Gozee!

Astral

Achiever
Dad's commandeered my @Innokin Gozee!

He's loving it with his early fathers day gift HellVape MD on top. Positive review posted.

He feels it's: "a bit feminine" though, but I can't help that. Lol.

IMG_20220617_181737.jpg

He's also rocking my spare @Innokin Z80 with the HellVape MD that @richierich kindly sent him - plus a natty plastic bag covering to keep it clean.

I keep telling him we can re-cover the the suede if it gets dirty but he won't listen, so hopefully someone releases a proper cover for it soon

Goodness knows how he vapes those juices of his though. The liquorice and fusion 88Vape juices he uses ain't half potent.

Given that 88 is internet code for 'Heil Hitler' too, I think I'm going to call it 'Nazi juice' from now on.... It's worse than Heisenberg!

IMG_20220617_094553.jpg

On the plus side, he's come into some money! He found a Ukrainian Hryvnia banknote on Friday, he though he was rich... turns out it's worth about £0.55. Lol.

WIN_20220619_08_29_09_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
Haha your dad cracks me up Astral

At least that will keep him happy for a while

Bless u for making sure he is dully kitted out, i know what he can be like so well done xxx

Seeing the plastic bag cover on the Z50 has fair cheered me up this morning Astral. That's such a dad thing to do. No cover, improvise.

Have you tried the Gozee tank?I see it takes the superb z coils so might be worth a punt.

Have you tried the Gozee tank?I see it takes the superb z coils so might be worth a punt.

I've used the Gozee tank @Tone77 and I liked it a lot, Dad sticks to his own.

It takes the wonderful Z-coils as you've said, and these are the making of it. The air-flow is slightly on the loose side for a true MTL but it's tight enough if you close it off. The top-fill has no catch, making it very easy to open and refill, and fortunately, the cap never seems to retract unwantedly either despite the lack of lock.

Also as plastic, it's very easy to clean and unlikely to break. I enjoyed it, but perhaps the colour wasn't quite for me...

Last edited:
I've used the Gozee tank @Tone77 and I liked it a lot, Dad sticks to his own.

It takes the wonderful Z-coils as you've said, and these are the making of it. The air-flow is slightly on the loose side for a true MTL but it's tight enough if you close it off. The top-fill has no catch, making it very easy to open and refill, and fortunately, the cap never seems to retract unwantedly either despite the lack of lock.

Also as plastic, it's very easy to clean and unlikely to break. I enjoyed it, but perhaps the colour wasn't quite for me...
Thanks for that,might just buy the tank for a small mod i already have.

Back
Top Bottom