What's new

Current discount codes for FT?

Wayfarer

Initiate
Hi everyone

Does anyone know of any current discount codes on FastTech?

Looking at placing an order for some RDAs and supplies.

Check the bargain basement, maybe one there. They’re on Chinese New Years though so expect a bit of a delay.

Thanks mate.

Not too bothered about the delay I am a patient guy. Just starting to run low on supplies and those savings make the wait worth it.

Check out 3f vape, I’ve been getting most of my stuff from there now. Couple dollars more than FT but much quicker

Check out 3f vape, I’ve been getting most of my stuff from there now. Couple dollars more than FT but much quicker
Really.
3f are quick, under two weeks is usual. But I have to say fastech haven't taken over ten day's for anything in the last year and I've averaged an item a week. The last few orders have been under seven day's from order. One only taking five days which is remarkable.
All going to be slow for a while now though. Once cny is over it usually takes a few weeks for thing's to return to normal.

Shippings around the same, been 8-10 days for both usually but a lot of things I wanted had a week or so lead time or placed the order and a couple days later went into restocking (annoying!!) Had a look on 3f and everything was next day shipping so went there instead and they arrived 5 days later.

Guess it’s best to just shop around, don’t mind paying a few extra dollars if they arrive quick ;)

Sorry gents, only just got on lunch break. Bit manic at work today.

Generally I seem to get Epackets from FastTech within 10 working days. Which I am fine with.

@KetracelWhite Thanks for the heads up I will check this out :)

Hope everybody is having a better work day than me!

Back
Top Bottom