What's new

Curious: Mods with removable Li-Po batteries.

Yes you could switch the halcyon over to a two cell sled and update the board in escribe couldn't you.
The soldering is no biggie but I think some of the hcigar and think vape mods had clip connections... Been a while.
REALLY???....... Damn, I wish I'd known that!! I know it was the Lost Vape Duo that did all that as I had one, but I never realised the Halcyon was capable of such tricks..... Hey Ho!

REALLY???....... Damn, I wish I'd known that!! I know it was the Lost Vape Duo that did all that as I had one, but I never realised the Halcyon was capable of such tricks..... Hey Ho!
I could be wrong Rob but I'm sure I saw a sled for both. Perhaps it was aftermarket.
I shall have to look.

I could be wrong Rob but I'm sure I saw a sled for both. Perhaps it was aftermarket.
I shall have to look.
Just had a look at mine, difficult to see a 2 battery sled fitting in where the LiPo goes as a single leaves little room. Would also limit output to 166/167w as the DNA200 is restricted with 2 cells.

Just had a look at mine, difficult to see a 2 battery sled fitting in where the LiPo goes as a single leaves little room. Would also limit output to 166/167w as the DNA200 is restricted with 2 cells.
Yes they had to be geared down via escribe to 166.
Still haven't looked for the old thread. I will try to find it later.
lovely mods those. I remember jerry (city) used to use one. I've actually got every other lost vape in that range from coral up to esquare but never used the halcyon due to having the inbox 's.

Back
Top Bottom