What's new

Curious: Mods with removable Li-Po batteries.

I’ve noticed that a lot of built in Li-Po battery mods are getting better in quality. Last built in battery device I used was the Eleaf Istick Tacc 4 40W which is still going strong. Just don’t like seeing a good device going to waste all cause of a battery that’s dead.
The innokin coolfire 4 plus had about a thousand more mah than it advertised. Lasted ages.

a lot of Ijoy mods are actually designed with internal cells that are just regular vape cells. Easily popped open and changed.
The Vaping Outlaws Rogue SX350 uses a built in 18650 which you can change after it dies completely.

most common one was probably the lost vape duo which was changeable from a dual 18650 sled to a lipo , not made anymore, so you'd have to see if someone was selling one

there's a few modder made ones, but they are usually for things like pwm , high power jobs , sure someone could make you one, wont be cheap as it'll need a dna board really

edit, mostly all inbuilt battery mods are not lipo either, just an 18650 wired in

Interesting thread. I've often wondered about internal battery mods.

So no major manufacturer has made a mod with changeable Li-Po batteries except a few cases with DNA mods? Would have thought at least one company made a mod to where you can change out the Li-Po that doesn’t involve soldering but used like a ESC connection like this:
View attachment 211467
There a very nice DNA 250 TugLyfe at flawless shops, atm, at £80. It's a Li-Po that's changeable.

Don’t high end(ish) mods that house the DNA and YiHi SX’s chipsets have extended warranty on their built in battery device anyway?

The warranty on evolv is far easier to sort now stealthvape cover the repairs.
For older DNA lipo stuff I'd record trawling through Daniel djlsb YouTube channel.
Back when he was based on Portugal he tore down pretty much every one to it's parts, tested them and put them back together again.
Good way to see what connections are inside.

Back
Top Bottom