What's new

Cure For Vapors Tongue

Fuck off guys. Everyone knows that the cure for vapers tongue is to go down on a fanny. If you have access to one that is. Works for me. Or eat a packet of salt and vinegar crisps. Worcester walkers French fries have a similar effect.

About to eat a roast chicken dinner and all I've got are images of you fishing about a minge.

About to eat a roast chicken dinner and all I've got are images of you fishing about a minge.
I like minges. OK. The only gripe I have about minge's is. When god invented minge's. How come he put a pleasure park next to a shit hole. He did not think it through really. Maybe he was having a bad day at the time. And why the fuck did he put tits at the front on women? He should have put them on their backs so us guys could have a good grope while doing smoochy dancing.

I like minges. OK. The only gripe I have about minge's is. When god invented minge's. How come he put a pleasure park next to a shit hole. He did not think it through really. Maybe he was having a bad day at the time. And why the fuck did he put tits at the front on women? He should have put them on their backs so us guys could have a good grope while doing smoochy dancing.

That's what an arse is for. If they were on the back ye'd never see them unless your particularly fond of doggy style. Anyway, funnily enough they're for feeding yer bairns...

That's what an arse is for. If they were on the back ye'd never see them unless your particularly fond of doggy style. Anyway, funnily enough they're for feeding yer bairns...

Christ I've sunk to new lows :D:D

Back
Top Bottom