What's new

Crazy Wire mislabeled ni200

Ha ha ... we need vaping legislation and regulation? Who would you trust to put that into effect?

A lot of what you listed there would be covered by existing legislation, ie fakes and items not fit for purpose, not as labelled etc

God no, like you say most of it is covered already anyway, it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference.

I don't know what the answer is. .... people not being shady assholes, looking to make a quick buck and consumers not always looking for the cheapest price? Can't see that happening either. :D

God no, like you say most of it is covered already anyway, it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference.

I don't know what the answer is. .... people not being shady assholes, looking to make a quick buck and consumers not always looking for the cheapest price? Can't see that happening either. :D
For me the best thing is being here, communicating with so many top apes. I've lost count of the number of potential mistakes avoided over the years.

It’s a shame, I’m using their wire as we speak, have a few spools and always found it good. I’ve heard folk complain about dirty wire and suchlike but I’ve never had a problem.

But this would definitely put me off. Fair enough if it’s been human error but they should have checked it immediately and recalled the lot if it turned out to be mislabelled in that case rather than being self righteous arseholes. There’s real potential danger in using this stuff on power mode at higher wattage.

Last edited:
I could be wrong so do take it as fact, but I believe this company shafted a well know and respected vendor on here (don't ask as not telling as its between them)

I could be wrong so do take it as fact, but I believe this company shafted a well know and respected vendor on here (don't ask as not telling as its between them)
Im sure i saw something about that on here and it put me off ordering wire from them. I resorted to ft for fused claptons and alien coils. Im going to be ordering some more plain wire and claptons and will definately be swerving crazywire going forward. Ripping of a vendor is one thing however having a total disregard to customer safety with a blase attitude about their wires being mislabelled is definately a no no for me

I hate it when someone opens a can of beans but won't pour them in the pan.
Mind you, with a jigger of Woostie and a few drops of Tobasco, they're great cold and straight from the tin.

Back
Top Bottom