What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Crazy Wire mislabeled ni200

domejunky

Achiever
Just saw this on Reddit, 30g ni200 mislabeled as 316l - and some pretty poor customer service...

I tend not to buy from them anymore unless it's Coilology clapton wire. Everything else I get from Stealthvape. Thanks for the thread

that's disappointing to hear, I'd thought they were the go to people. an easy thing to do would've been use a magnet on the sealed wire reel and show it attracting, at that point it's hard to refute unless you claim someone rewrapped it which would be a bit ludicrous.

I wish I wasn't reminded so often that half the stuff we buy and use might not be what it's supposed to be and so many 'trusted vendors' and manufacturers of this stuff are in reality shady as fuck.

We have batteries that aren't what they are supposed to be, wire that isn't what it's supposed to be, cotton that isn't what it's claimed to be, chargers that are fake as fuck with the sketchiest plugs I've ever seen sold in the UK, mods that don't put the wattage out that is claimed, stuff 'in stock' that isn't even in the country. Shops selling whatever that can to people, even if it's totally useless for them. Liquids with the wrong level of nicotine. Fake shit everywhere with screws made of cheese, mods with 510's that spin round and fall out and companies that will say any old bullshit to make a sale. IP thief and packaging for 10 year olds.

This industry needs to get a grip, too many bad guys making the good guys look bad.

I wish I wasn't reminded so often that half the stuff we buy and use might not be what it's supposed to be and so many 'trusted vendors' and manufacturers of this stuff are in reality shady as fuck.

We have batteries that aren't what they are supposed to be, wire that isn't what it's supposed to be, cotton that isn't what it's claimed to be, chargers that are fake as fuck with the sketchiest plugs I've ever seen sold in the UK, mods that don't put the wattage out that is claimed, stuff 'in stock' that isn't even in the country. Shops selling whatever that can to people, even if it's totally useless for them. Liquids with the wrong level of nicotine. Fake shit everywhere with screws made of cheese, mods with 510's that spin round and fall out and companies that will say any old bullshit to make a sale. IP thief and packaging for 10 year olds.

This industry needs to get a grip, too many bad guys making the good guys look bad.
Ha ha ... we need vaping legislation and regulation? Who would you trust to put that into effect?

A lot of what you listed there would be covered by existing legislation, ie fakes and items not fit for purpose, not as labelled etc

Back
Top Bottom