What's new

Crazy wire company?

used them when they first came out .. after about a month I had this ball of shit constantly at the back of my throat could not figure out what it was .. did the whole just pg just vg
never thought it could be the wire as I always heated up the kanth .. to burn stuff off ..
had a major discussion with other vapers on another site and put an order into stealth that was 5 yrs ago never looked back .
I still get it every now and then (maybe twice a yr ) when I need to change coils but no were near as bad .. also I just use ss now

I use them exclusively, at their prices I don’t think you can go wrong. I’ve never ordered exotic wires, just plain round wire, but I’ve had kanthal, nichrome and stainless and haven’t found a problem with any of them. Delivery can be a bit on the slow side.

I use them exclusively, at their prices I don’t think you can go wrong. I’ve never ordered exotic wires, just plain round wire, but I’ve had kanthal, nichrome and stainless and haven’t found a problem with any of them. Delivery can be a bit on the slow side.
Same here, only had Ka so far though. In fact I've ordered twice this week, both early afternoon, and both were in the letterbox the following morning, quicker than the majority of stuff I get off ebay lately.
I think it's better to order about 1pm or earlier with them to maximise the chance of it coming the next day. I guess they just get busy some days and a few orders don't always make that day's post.

i ordered from crazy wire company via ebay clapton reel goes bad within minites charcoal black gack cotton turns very dark brown dissapointed

Used them quite a few times. Always been a stealth vape man myself but would order from crazy wire when sv were out of stock.

I stopped ordering from crazy wire when the story broke regarding someone being sold mislabelled wire and also the company's reaction. Just a moral thing for me, however, I never personally had an issue with my orders, still have some wire left from them and still use it.

Back
Top Bottom