What's new

Crazy wire company?

I used them twice, delivery took ages both times, plus no communication was enough for me. Switched to Stealthvape and every delivery since has arrived next day along with emails to keep you updated on shipping etc, night and day for me.

Have used, and will probably use again.

+quick delivery
+everything ordered is delivered
+price

-machine oil residue, but I guess this affects the price.

Neither + nor -, but a free spool of wire means nothing to me if it's not quantified as to what it actually is.

Just to add... Stealthvape ROCKS! but every time I need some wire (SS this time) they are out of stock... so had to buy from Crazy Wire as they had everything I was after :)

Just to add... Stealthvape ROCKS! but every time I need some wire (SS this time) they are out of stock... so had to buy from Crazy Wire as they had everything I was after :)
Know what you mean , been trying to get some 316l 28/29 They are always out of stock, they were my go to place but got last lot from fasttech.

hi i use the crazy wire co quiet a lot i all ways go via ebay and always get it nextday the last order i made from them was at amazon placed order at 5pm and it still came nextday i also use stealthvape but they do charge p&p for nextday service..

Not a prolific builder but, I use Crazy Wire and they've always sent my order correctly, communicated well and the items have arrived quickly.

Stealthvape every time. Best quality wire and outstanding customer service. Free stuff and almost magical delivery times. Best in the biz IMO

Stealthvape every time. Best quality wire and outstanding customer service. Free stuff and almost magical delivery times. Best in the biz IMO
can't argue that but when they out of stock and weekend is on the nose... cheating is the word... lol

So far so good for me too. I also use their ebay outlet, if you sift through their listings a bit you can get blinding deals sometimes. Last thing I got was 50m of 36awg ka1 for the meagre sum of £1.49, INCLUDING p&p! Look that up on sv and add the p&p and see what it comes to.

Ok so it may have some residue here and there occasionally, but if a few dry burns can torch off caked on burnt juice I'm sure a bit of machine oil isn't going to be a problem! ;)

Back
Top Bottom