What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Crazy wire company?

jock1092

Achiever
So has anyone else used this site?
http://www.wireandstuff.co.uk
I've been getting my pain wire there but want to know if the claptons are worth it since I've been trying some more advanced builds and can't keep making clapton just to de core it.

IV used there Clapton wire and there ss Clapton wire too with no problems at all and would say it's worth a order

I've used them before, a long time ago now though. I'm a Stealthvape man these days, Rob there seems to deliver faster then any other vendor, and I know he takes great care to provide the cleanest and best quality wire he can. [emoji2]

I've made probably half a dozen orders from crazy wire over the years -every one has been wrong
Stealth vape for all the win quality and service top notch

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1471167159.618839.jpg

Ordered earlier this week, posted within an hour, received the next day. Free muji, vape band and reel of wire. What's not to love? [emoji12][emoji2][emoji106]

I use the crazy wire company all the time, never had a problem. I also use Stealthvape whenever I can but they always seem to have at least one thing that I want out of stock.

I've made probably half a dozen orders from crazy wire over the years -every one has been wrong
Stealth vape for all the win quality and service top notch

I tried them once, they sent me the wrong wire, brought it to their attention and they quickly sent out some different wire, which was also wrong, at that point I gave up.

My one gripe with Crazy wire is the lack of labels on their clapton/alien wire spools! They just scribble it on with a sharpie which rubs straight off.

Back
Top Bottom