What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Cotton - What's your preference ?

It can take a while to reach full absorption, but is excellent once it does. Definitely one of the better cottons.

I think it was @icepie who suggested priming new wicks with PG, and that would probably speed up the performance of Kendo.

Not only that but CB has a very distinct taste until it's fully broken in. That taste it what started my quest for the perfect tasteless cotton. And although I have found other cotton which eclipses CB for flavour from the very first vape, CB still holds the crown in my opinion for ease of use and versatility being suitable for any tank and any wattage. If they solved the taste issue CB has the potential to reign supreme as the best cotton. But the break in period necessary with CB is a real negative. IMHO.

Iv been using cb, find the flavour is alright. Holds liquid pretty good aswell...
Can take like 10+ good draws before start vaping the cotton in my tiny pulse 22.
Iv heard good stuff about muji, dont know where you get it from though..for cheap aswell. Thought cb is pricey, considering can get a bag of cotton from bottom shelf at morrisons that is like a quid.

I’ll not edit it now, cause I quite like labo flaps as a phrase. And to be fair, they’re much more like a flap than a puff, anyway!

Not only that but CB has a very distinct taste until it's fully broken in. That taste it what started my quest for the perfect tasteless cotton. And although I have found other cotton which eclipses CB for flavour from the very first vape, CB still holds the crown in my opinion for ease of use and versatility being suitable for any tank and any wattage. If they solved the taste issue CB has the potential to reign supreme as the best cotton. But the break in period necessary with CB is a real negative. IMHO.

For me, the flavour of CB is muted in comparison to the big boys (though a lot better than Muji), but none of us knows what someone else is tasting so it's all down to personal opinion.

I was a CB lover and still have unopened packets, but had to move on when I started sub-ohming. Above 50 watts it starts to struggle and at 100 it's dry hits all the way.

Back
Top Bottom