What's new

Condensation on Windows advice

Only for Windows or mirrors, but if you clean them with shaving foam, seriously, they don't fog up so easily.
I have done this for years in my bathroom, so when I get out of the bath of shower, I can admire my physique! :18::18::18:

But, seriously, it works!

Only for Windows or mirrors, but if you clean them with shaving foam, seriously, they don't fog up so easily.
I have done this for years in my bathroom, so when I get out of the bath of shower, I can admire my physique! :18::18::18:

But, seriously, it works!

I once told my psychologist that I didn't do mirrors, cue a session long chat about mirrors, i think you're well placed mate :2thumbsup:

Mirrors!

I want to know, why, if Dracula couldn't see his reflection, was his hair always immaculate?

Mirrors!

I want to know, why, if Dracula couldn't see his reflection, was his hair always immaculate?
He changes your perseption of your view of him.
He is actually a scruffy old bloke in worn out clothes and his hair is a mess lol

Back to the original post quicky,

Or @Rob will be round mine with his cattle prod!
I've been back on here a week, and don't think I've upset anyone yet, so let's keep it that way!!!!!

Back to the original post quicky,

Or @Rob will be round mine with his cattle prod!
I've been back on here a week, and don't think I've upset anyone yet, so let's keep it that way!!!!!

Just a quick one, got me worried now, about you, don't worry about that cattle prod, it's all about your mirror..

No common object has inspired as much dread, confusion, and morbid anxiety as the mirror. Superstitions exist in practically every culture: sickroom mirrors are covered in many countries, lest they lure the soul from the ailing body, and are cloaked after a death in others to prevent the spirit from lingering. A Chinese myth once held that images in the mirror were actually demonic beings who were pretending to be our reflections, while silently plotting our deaths

Mirrors are mysterious I agree.

A woman I know actually covers all her with towels or sheets.
Says it's to stop demonic possession or her soul being taken.

Personally, I think it's just that she's FUGLY!

Spectrophobia aside, rain x is the same product as the "vape repellent" and can be found cheaper and more easily if you want to minimise build up on glass surfaces (same goes for steam build up on glasses from wearing facemasks) .

Back
Top Bottom