What's new

Coming probably never to no vape stores near you!

If I had any idea how they were put together and someone was willing to fund the machining, sure. But I don't own either of them and I don't have the funds to get anything made up.

The mod in the pic is being printed in plastic by a friend that has his own hobby printer and the other bits are easily available. Even if I have to fashion the contacts myself the whole thing is going to be fairly affordable for me.

Have u thought about printing your rda and rtas in plastic to get a real life model?

Have u thought about printing your rda and rtas in plastic to get a real life model?
What would be the reason for doing so? The issues I was expecting were things like O-ring compression spaces and things I don't feel a plastic version would answer. Particularly one printed on an FDM type printer that is not 100% accurate because of the way the plastic behaves when cooling etc.

My mate's printer isn't the thousands of pounds worth of tech like the professional printing services offer, it's a £200 hobby thing.

I'm not trying to be snarky here btw, I just genuinely don't see a point in doing it.

The only point would be to be to have a toy model of your tank. One step closer to the real thing i guess. I dont know enough about 3d printing and plastic to argue, if u say it wouldnt work or is anything more than almost free to do, or simply unwanted, than ok, ill take yer word for it.

The only point would be to be to have a toy model of your tank. One step closer to the real thing i guess. I dont know enough about 3d printing and plastic to argue, if u say it wouldnt work or is anything more than almost free to do, or simply unwanted, than ok, ill take yer word for it.
I'm totally open to suggestions of a reason for it if there is something I'm not seeing, but the way the stuff comes off my mates printer wouldn't really help answer any of the questions I have I think.

I don't have the cash to get the stuff machined anyway right now so it's not high on my list of priorities tbh

U need to get one of those sweet collaboration deals where they do all the work and u just put yer name on it and take a cut

U need to get one of those sweet collaboration deals where they do all the work and u just put yer name on it and take a cut
I think you have to start some drama with a vape reviewer or something to get anything like that.

Back
Top Bottom