What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Coil Master kit

Jonty

Postman
Evening all, now that I'm going to have a go at RTA building would the Coil Master V3 tool kit be a good investment?

Yep, very handy bit of kit, comes with all you need for building your own coils. I wouldn't be with out mine.

imho NO! there is more of a knack to using a coil tool than ther is to just wrapping wire around a mandrill.

And the money is better spent on a small set of drill bits which cover all your mandrill requirements AND can be used as drills when needed.
all you need then is side cutters and scissors to trim with.

but then again if you like vape toys and specific vape tools ??

imho NO! there is more of a knack to using a coil tool than ther is to just wrapping wire around a mandrill.

And the money is better spent on a small set of drill bits which cover all your mandrill requirements AND can be used as drills when needed.
all you need then is side cutters and scissors to trim with.

but then again if you like vape toys and specific vape tools ??

+1 to this ^^^^

I've got loads of tools good quality but was thinking mainly about the coil tester

I use pre-made coils rather than winding my own which might be easier for a beginner.

Apart from a small tool kit the only other things I also bought was a coily tool and a resistance tester. You can just use your mod rather than spending out on a tester.

Here's a Coily Tool I found on Amazon but if you look around you might be able to get one cheaper elsewhere.
Coily Tool

The mod you fire the coil on to test and set its burn will provide you with its resistance, but as long as its within range of your mod to detect/use "who cares" what the actual resistance is hehe :)

As someone who didn’t have any tools, I found it very useful. If you have all the tools already, why not just buy a carry case and make up your own kit and only buy what you don’t have?

I also bought a coily tool, very useful!

I understand now, my mod the coolfire z50 does show the ohms , thanks , shows what a numpty I am.

Back
Top Bottom