Vape Superstore
What's new

Cleaning vape goo off windows, anyone?

vapellie

Achiever
I know this has been covered before but I'm bringing it up again in case anyone has some new insight because nothing seems to work.

Behold my windows, which I cleaned about a week ago:
IMG_0935.JPG

There has to be something that will cut through whatever it is that causes this film. I've tried normal window cleaner, vinegar, bleach, washing up liquid, and WD40. They clean up fine for a few days but then the film seems to reappear.

I also can't work out if it's the PG or the VG that is the problem.

Any thoughts?

Vape Club
I think its mainly the VG but I imagine its a combo of both, I'm in the same situation, my patio doors gum up every few days as being winter I don't have them open much, a karcher window vac is a godsend though and would highly recommend one, I just use a bit of fairy in warm water.
Is a pain in the arse tho and VG coats everything even the TV screen [emoji22]

Vape Green
Aye, its bad at this time of the year....I sometimes us them clinical surface wipes, they remove the gunk....but you still have to use good old fashioned elbow grease to dry and unstreak

Premier Ecigs
We have cleaners that come every Thursday. They wipe the crap off my man room windows. It saves me a lot of fuckin about.
But yeah. Vaping fucks your windows up.

Car windows are terrible but mr muscle window cleaner get at them and after a few goes they come clean.
One of the few negatives of vaping.

Last edited:
AcmeFog
Hi the wife keeps having a go at me about it so today i went to my local aldi and got her a window cleaning vacum for £19.99 a right bargain for a bit of peace :D..

its the VG , it really annoys my wife but its better than everything being covered in tar from smoking ;) its easy enough to clean off but of course it s soon back as we keep on vaping. +1 on a window vac makes the job quicker (have to do all our windows twice a day as we also have condensation issues :( )

E-liquids.com
Back
Top Bottom