What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Classified Sections Etiquette.

Some people don't seem able to access the Edits, but I usually catch a listing when it has Sold, NOT always, but usually. :)

Just to recap...... Bank Transfers are now ALLOWED. Since PayPal started randomly closing peoples accounts we felt it only right that we should promote an alternative payment method :)

Some people don't seem able to access the Edits, but I usually catch a listing when it has Sold, NOT always, but usually. :)

I'm not prone to moaning (or am I?) but it'd be fantastic if some of the Atty listings from 2017 and older could be torpedoed, I keep having to check the listing dates just in case I post on an old thread, you know how it goes, I get a bit excitable on the classies. ;)

If the listing is deleted, it is because it is Time Expired, so why are you even looking at them?

It's sometimes said a picture paints a thousand words

Screenshot 2022-01-10 at 4.03.50 pm.png

OK so I missed ONE out of 76 Pages of this stuff :)
So are you suggesting that I remove anything that is over .... say a year old @John R ?

Quite a few people use these to get RRPs on older gear though.

Back
Top Bottom