What's new

Classified Sections Etiquette.

What I might do is SHUT the Classies sections for a day or two at some point and get everyone to sort listings out during The Down Time.
I would prefer not to do this but it seems ridiculous that people can't do a bit of their own house keeping? They list things, which then sell, then forget that the listing is still "Live".

@Puffed Daddy, it's common, so don't worry :) My comment about Chatter was just a reminder to EVERYONE, especially a few who should know far better.
I hear ya.
I guess it is a bit frustrating, if someone is chasing a bit of kit, & think it's still available, only to find out after a few days, & many messages, that it was sold, days ago.
Guess, in these horrible times we find ourselves in at the moment, we tend to forget certain things, I know I have.
Be a shame to close it down, even only if it's temporary.
However, I fully understand.
SO! Come on Apes, sort it out, before @Rob puts "Classies" on lockdown!!!!!!

If it were me Rob I'd put a time limit on listings.
Maybe delete everything that's not had any additional posts or activity on it for a period of time.

Yes people, quit it with the chatter in the classies. Bang out of order. :54:

:ohboobs:

If it were me Rob I'd put a time limit on listings.
Maybe delete everything that's not had any additional posts or activity on it for a period of time.

I do exactly that. :) You'll see that older listings get deleted as "Time Expired" :)

How many times??
Each bump of listings is only allowed after 7 days after the Last One. :rules2:

Forgive me if I'm being a dumb ass. Is there a giveaways section? And second dumbass question, has the post count changed for classifieds? I don't see them. Thanks in advance.

oops... scratch that, just found it. Apologies, I'm dyslexic and the white and insane green on black is a bit of a challenge.

with love

Dumb ass

Forgive me if I'm being a dumbass. Is there a giveaways section? And second dumbass question, has the post count changed for classifieds? I don't see them. Thanks in advance.

100 for the classifieds

How many times??
Each bump of listings is only allowed after 7 days after the Last One. :rules2:
Please dont be overly zealous about this. An old post (on another forum) is how i found my therion and got such a deal on it.

The chatter is unacceptable tho, i qgree absolutely. And so is not cleaning up after yourself. I would think someone with enough posts to even b in the classifieds would be more adult about this.

(If i have ever been guilty of chatter i promise it will not happen qgain)

Last edited:
Forgive me if I'm being a dumb ass. Is there a giveaways section? And second dumbass question, has the post count changed for classifieds? I don't see them. Thanks in advance.

oops... scratch that, just found it. Apologies, I'm dyslexic and the white and insane green on black is a bit of a challenge.

with love

Dumb ass
only just seen this post but better late than never.

if the green on black is a strain you can change the whole colour scheme to (LIGHT V2)
this is using a computer
scroll all the way to bottom of any post and right at the bottom is a box which will show "PLANET OF THE VAPES DARK"
press that and change to "PLANET OF THE VAPES LIGHT V2"

Back
Top Bottom