What's new

Classified Sections Etiquette.

The easiest thing to do is tag the seller @thriller (Just like I have done here :) )

Yes there is a feedback system of sorts, "The Good Traders" List.

Out of curiosity - I've been away from the site for about a year, used to be loads of juice for sale in the classified but it seems much quieter now, any particular reason for that?

Mainly that many here are doing their own mixing these days I suspect. :) Also, we have banned any selling of Pre mixed One Shots.

The rules for the classifieds changed recently. They are now only visible once you have over 100 posts on the forum. See you there soon. [emoji106]
That really bites. I am looking for a tank that's been out of circulation for quite some time. It's going to take me forever to get that many posts.

At least this is +1 more :hmm:

What does my head in with folks is someone places an ad for a few mods or tanks etc and people pm and then post PM'd. Pretty please with sugar on top put PM'd for whichever item, this will save time for others.
IE listed, a istick 50 istick 100 and a DNA75. pm'd doesn't tell others what you pm'd about. I might want the istick 100 and someone has already pm'd and i waste my time pming as the istick 100 has already gone. This could potentially lead to members rowing with each other when they don't know whos pm'd for something

You folks really need to keep on top of your listings!!
I am seeing less of you actually marking your listings whether one item or multiple listings.
Please keep on this folks :)

PLEASE. PLEASE, PLEASE FOLKS.

Things are slipping a bit and people are failing to mark items as either Sold, or Completed.
Can you ALL check your listings and sort them out for me?

Much appreciated Folks :)

Back
Top Bottom