What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

China ordering bad luck

I bought some spare squonk pins from fastech so will check if they work in my dead rabbit and let you know, that sucks though, my cosmetic issue was actually quite bad and i kinda just relented to the refund —> scorch marks on the grill :(
View attachment 144391
Oh not saying its a non issue buddy, id be fuming too - if u order something new you expect it to be new not damaged!!! I'd prob have done the same though and taken the 5er credit.

i got to say i see more and more issues creeping up with GB recently, @stewd19 still waiting on his Dead Rabbit from them he ordered at the beginning of September, i havent bought anything from them since i started and im less inclined to moreso recently

fasttech have yet to let me down and ill be sticking until they do
i will have a look around to see if i have any spare pins mate, just incase
If @mattyk2010 suddenly drops off the face of the earth ill come a knocking for the spare pin (sorry didnt even see your post till after id seen matts haha) Cheers specks - appreciate the offer as always.

edit - and yes GB have been very very hit and miss delivery wise lately. Those pesky flash sales always draw me in though

Let us know how you get on with gearbest and how they deal with it- not having the spares would really get on my nerves!

I got an £8 partial refund on an rta that was my working to buy “replacement parts” to fix it, they suggested. I bought something else and tried the tank again about a month later and it worked fine..! Can’t recall if this was FT or GB...

Had a reply on my ticket wanting the in's and outs of a ducks arse - they asked if the package showed any signs of tampering, which it 100% did not. Jiffy packaging was mint condition and then the box was sealed in the plastic wrap perfectly with the perferated tab in tact. ..... Yet they're asking me to open an issue with the shipping company!?
Opening tickets on the gb site is a waste of time, always pm GB on here it usually ends with a happy outcome and often quite fast. If you don't get a message from GB by Friday i will ask Phoebe via facefook to come and get in touch with you

I had a cthulhu rta3 with the single deck not had threads put into it(as it has a dual and single deck to swap out) from Gearbest a while back.They told me I could keep the tank with a full amount put into my GB wallet. Or I could send it back and have a full refund. I took the credit and kept It,which I then sent email to Cthulhu and they sent me single deck for free. TOTAL WIN WIN. I've used Gearbest 3 + years and only ever had this 1 prob in that time. And they sorted this very quickly. Hope this helps

I once got a Narda without any air holes drilled into the top cap, was a super tight draw lol! ended well though they added a new one to my next order and I was able to keep the faulty one as spares!

Back
Top Bottom