What's new

China ordering bad luck

hi ive been waiting now for 2 months for two 810 drip tips from fasttech my fault i should have done uk packet express thats what you get for ordering very late at night when i should of been in bed and waited till morning to order:17::17:....

In the likely event that this ends up with me wanting to fly to china and smash their windows - what can I do regarding getting hold of the spares myself? I am not particularly in the know with RDA's as new to them really, will any squonk pin fit it? I just want to make sure should GB shaft me here that I can at least get the bugger to work :'(

I bought some spare squonk pins from fastech so will check if they work in my dead rabbit and let you know, that sucks though, my cosmetic issue was actually quite bad and i kinda just relented to the refund —> scorch marks on the grill :(
D490944B-910E-4634-A8E7-54F4CF4F9901.jpeg

i got to say i see more and more issues creeping up with GB recently, @stewd19 still waiting on his Dead Rabbit from them he ordered at the beginning of September, i havent bought anything from them since i started and im less inclined to moreso recently

fasttech have yet to let me down and ill be sticking until they do
i will have a look around to see if i have any spare pins mate, just incase

In the likely event that this ends up with me wanting to fly to china and smash their windows - what can I do regarding getting hold of the spares myself? I am not particularly in the know with RDA's as new to them really, will any squonk pin fit it? I just want to make sure should GB shaft me here that I can at least get the bugger to work :'(
Iv got a dead rabbit squonk pin I don't need if you want it mate but can't get to a post office until Saturday but if you want it PM me [emoji5]

Squonk pin on left is dead rabbit, one on right is the one i got from fastech that fit goon rda’s... different length and width.... 463545BD-E27C-480F-9525-F55465EF150D.jpegthese are the ones i ordered for goon so do not get these from fastech——>1A3942FA-20E0-4819-88AF-EB3322ECC1ED.png sorry couldnt find ones for dead rabbit ........

Squonk pin on left is dead rabbit, one on right is the one i got from fastech that fit goon rda’s... different length and width.... View attachment 144393these are the ones i ordered for goon so do not get these from fastech——>View attachment 144395 sorry couldnt find ones for dead rabbit ........
cheers for the heads up on this matey! saved me spunking more money on something i cant use :D

Back
Top Bottom