What's new

China crisis

Cheers so you unscrew the top bit and stick the mtl doofah on to the base?

The 510 piece screws onto you mod and the tank is magnetic, coils are push fit, I actually like the way it goes together, very secure too.

VooPoo_Argus_GT_Kit-PnP-Tank.jpg

They look like a great design in all Honesty, i was thinking of getting the Argus which i think you get one with but have been holding back as i don't think i am in the need for another mod. Both the Argus and the Tank look impressive but really aiming for a Centaurus so it might have to wait a little longer.

Yes. The pnp tank base, drag s/x, v.suit and the new drag max all have the same pod conections making all pods/rta pods cross compatible.

it makes them very versitile.
For example with the drag x you could use ...
510 adaptor for regular tanks
dtl pnp tank
mtl pnp tank
at least 3 different rta/rdta pod tanks
at least 3 different rba heads
and a good range of pnp coils for both dtl or mtl
same applies to the others including the pnp tank base

i plan to use the mtl pods on the drag x and keep the pnp base on the argus for the dtl pods. And if sometimes i want to use the drag x for dtl its just 2 seconds to swap pods over

Last edited:
Yes. The pnp tank base, drag s/x, v.suit and the new drag max all have the same pod conections making all pods/rta pods cross compatible.

it makes them very versitile.
For example with the drag x you could use ...
510 adaptor for regular tanks
dtl pnp tank
mtl pnp tank
at least 3 different rta/rdta pod tanks
at least 3 different rba heads
and a good range of pnp coils for both dtl or mtl
same applies to the others including the pnp tank base

Cheers, I couldn’t get my head round the MTL thing going on the other base. Makes sense now.

To be fair I've not had a bad experience with any of them... other than one order from FT that didn't turn up but that was a couple of years ago and I did get refunded eventually.

I still use Gearbest occasionally too, although everyone else seems to not use them these days for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom