What's new

China crisis

I didn’t. I decided the whole 2ml thing kills off the UK for subohm pod mods for me.

I ordered this on Thursday - it got delivered just now. Way to go Sourcemore.

And I’m already a fan - this thing pumps out better flavour than, well, anything else I own. Prime Vapes’ Lemon Mesa has never tasted sooo good. Looks like I’ll be buying a load of coils now.

8C96C2CF-387D-4817-86A3-F5E17EE552E6.jpeg

Has anyone used DHL express shipping with FT or 3fVape? Did you get stung with custom charges on delivery?

My MD rta has died ( glass broke into many, many tiny pieces and fell into the chamber / chimney while taking the base off ) so I'm considering trying a clone or 2 & can't be bothered waiting 3-4 weeks for the usual slowpost from China.

Personally Sourcemore has been amazing for me. Quick shipping, even through Yodel. Some decent prices to depending on what you want, just hang on for a 24 hour sale and you might get something you want with a hefty discount.

I didn’t. I decided the whole 2ml thing kills off the UK for subohm pod mods for me.

I ordered this on Thursday - it got delivered just now. Way to go Sourcemore.

And I’m already a fan - this thing pumps out better flavour than, well, anything else I own. Prime Vapes’ Lemon Mesa has never tasted sooo good. Looks like I’ll be buying a load of coils now.

View attachment 228337

Yeah unless it's MTL then 2ml is a deal breaker for me, UK prices + the extra for non-TPD glass/pod and in some cases you get less in the TPD package.

Sourcemore speed of delivery surprised me, especially after years of Slowtech crushed deliveries.

So you're liking the VooPoo PnP thingie? it's far from Poo, I'm loving it and ordered a MTL version to try.

Has anyone used DHL express shipping with FT or 3fVape? Did you get stung with custom charges on delivery?

My MD rta has died ( glass broke into many, many tiny pieces and fell into the chamber / chimney while taking the base off ) so I'm considering trying a clone or 2 & can't be bothered waiting 3-4 weeks for the usual slowpost from China.

I have been hit with charges quite a few times with dhl express. Usually only 3 or 4 quid but still a pain. Even got something sent back to the supplier as they thought they'd misvalued it.

DHL send you texts so you can pay before it's on it's way to you and doesn't delay it though.

I think ft or 3fvape would be quite clever with the valuation though so you should be fine. My ones were direct from a manufacturer.

DH-helL are frikking tossers, almost everything they deliver I've had customs charges, if I see DHL delivery option then I steer clear now.

Back
Top Bottom