What's new

Cheapest Joyetech eGrip supplier in the UK?

daz_app

Achiever
Hi Apes,

I've hankered after one of these but the stock coils' performance put me off. Now after seeing Todd's review of the rebuildable base and also seeing that Aspire K2 BVC coils can be used, I'm looking to get one to celebrate my one year Vapeiversary (Jan 14th, as it goes!)

I've found the one on Totally Wicked for £54 and I have a 25% off code to bring it down to £44ish delivered. This also comes with 2 bottles of TW juice (which is ok, I suppose)...and i like the Red Camouflage. Although I can't for the life of me see where this would be useful...

I've also seen the one on FT, but since it has an internal battery, it could take weeks to arrive...

Any cheaper suppliers in the UK?...

Cheers
Daz

daz_app How did you get on with your search? Just looking around myself.

Elegant vapour have them for 45 quid but don't have the RBA base and 510 adapter. Really want to order the whole deal to save on postage, even Joyetech UK don't have the 510 adapter in stock.

Puremist apparently have the egrip & rba base for £49.49 delivered but I can't find it on their website. Looks like the TW one might be the best option. I'm personally not fussed for the rba base as I'll be using the Aspire coils...

Nope I'm not seeing it on there either.

Cambridge vaping have them. £44.46 for the egrip and £7.08 for the rba but again no 510 adapter hmmm

If you want the one from puremist, pm me and I'll link you to the owners Facebook. ..

In my experience, mods with fitted batteries take same time from Fasttech as other stuff (e.g., Istick); it's the loose batteries which take an age (e.g., 18650's).

(If I'm wrong, when you get to the shipping screen, all other options should be greyed out, with only option available "surface mail 45-60 days"; can then just cancel.)

Back
Top Bottom