What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Cheapest atty stand ever

vapellie

Achiever
Thought you guys might get a giggle!

Basically I wanted something I could plonk my atties in that didn’t require any effort or screwing in. So I got to thinking...

Materials:
Leftover chunk of wood from busting up my old sofa (£0)

Tools:
Drill
Drill bit (size: chunky)
Ruler
Pen
Blunt saw left over from busting up old sofa

Directions: measure out where you want atties to go. Drill a little bit. Not all the way. Just the tip...

IMG_1186.jpg

And as a bonus, apply same method (but chunkier drill bit) to create 10ml bottle upside-down storage to drain the annoying last ml that always ends up in the bottom and prevents me from binning 10ml bottles until they pile up and cause clutter on every available surface!

IMG_1185.jpg

Job done!

Nice job and your recycling something that would of got just chucked well done........:2thumbsup:.........

Thanks folks! It’s definitely not as glamorous as the other woodwork posts on here but hey it serves its purpose!

Basically I wanted something I could plonk my atties in that didn’t require any effort or screwing in. So I got to thinking...

Materials:

Tools:
Drill
Ruler
Pen

Directions: measure out where you want atties to go. Drill a little bit. Not all the way. Just the tip...

View attachment 184707

And as a bonus, apply same method (but chunkier drill bit) to create 10ml bottle upside-down storage to drain the annoying last ml that always ends up in the bottom and prevents me from binning 10ml bottles until they pile up and cause clutter on every available surface!

View attachment 184708

Job done!
I've done that a few time too. I've done it to boards and existing shelves.

Materials:

Tools:
Drill
Ruler
Pen

View attachment 184707

View attachment 184708

Job done!
i think i love you

I've done that a few time too. I've done it to boards and existing shelves.

Nice! I’m too much of a wimp to actually drill the shelves, that’s a whole fiver from ikea if I change my mind, ooh!!!

Have you been watching 'Money For Nothing'?

I should be on that show, what with my amazing skills!!

Hahaha you apes are all being far too kind, I was expecting some ridicule for my cheapness!

Back
Top Bottom