What's new

Cheap Nic Salt

Hey all, thanks for the help and replies. So I've been vaping 10mg and 20mg nic salts and they seem to have helped me curb my cravings a lot better. Also just generally feels a little more satisfying while vaping it, hard to describe but it feels like vaping nic salts has some 'kick' to it, rather than freebase which for me effectively feels like nothing other than a throat hit. I'm still on a quest to find some cheap nic salt liquids, but looks like e-bay has some good prices on 72mg nic salt which I can use to mix with short fills. I find I mostly put down the vape now after 4-5 puffs, whereas previously with freebase I could chain vape.

Glad you found what works for you mate. I like a mix of freebase and salts myself. Helps with the cravings.

If you're using 72mg you'd probably be best getting some seperate VG and PG then mixing up bottle shots from somewhere as using it in shortfills will still only get you about 12mg. Darkstar, Flavour Boss, Driphacks and others all do their version of the bottle shots and it's basically just a bottle with the right amount of concentrate in it so you can add your own nicotine, vg and pg to get it to your preferred strength and ratio by using a mixing calculator. You can also get your own bottles and buy one shots which means you add the concentrate yourself, along with vg, pg and nic, again using an online mixing calculator.

Back
Top Bottom