What's new

Cheap Nic Salt

I'm vaping 18mg with a 1.8ohm nautilus coil now and I only pick it up every 30 mins and 4 or 5 hits is enough for me.

I think 20mg freebase on a 0.5ohm coil would knock me bandy too.... :D
Funny enough it.doesn't with me. Makes me nauseous but not a wobbly leg head fook.
Mrs kid vapes 18mg in a 0.5ohm subtank all day long and I occasionally will load a pocket x up with 18mg pf vapes. I go steady but no wobble "lol.

And that reaction requires freebase nic, right?
sure does zouz
if chain vaping or the duration of the nicotine halflife is a issue it might be a good read for the OP
salts are fast in fast out

a mix of both might help the OP

I don’t think nic salt will be helpful for the op at all @dahut . He needs a few bottles of well steeped 18mg.

alway stand by users having a DL device at 3mg (1mg if it's a big cloud chucker) and a mtl device @ 12-18mg for the need a nic hit craving
use this style miself

all freebase

No cloud device for me I’m afraid. The closest I get was having le mirage at 18w. :D

Hey all, thanks for the help and replies. So I've been vaping 10mg and 20mg nic salts and they seem to have helped me curb my cravings a lot better. Also just generally feels a little more satisfying while vaping it, hard to describe but it feels like vaping nic salts has some 'kick' to it, rather than freebase which for me effectively feels like nothing other than a throat hit. I'm still on a quest to find some cheap nic salt liquids, but looks like e-bay has some good prices on 72mg nic salt which I can use to mix with short fills. I find I mostly put down the vape now after 4-5 puffs, whereas previously with freebase I could chain vape.

Back
Top Bottom