What's new

Changes to the reviews section

junglist

Administrator
Staff member
Evening! Have updated the reviews section with new titles to reflect the current vaping trends. I think we are past the days of cartos and clearomisers as well so they needed a tweak... Quite a few people were posting in the main device reviews section as well so I have stopped the ability to post new threads in that section and have also turned off being able to post in the old fora while we move some of the posts over into the new sections and we will then just link to the old review sections in a slightly less space intensive way.

As previously requested a few times, each section now has its own sub-section for video reviews, so YouTube reviews etc should be posted in these sections only.

To save having sub fora for MTL and sub ohm in the tank sections I have added thread prefixes so you can choose which one to put it in, if you think we should have more or different thread prefixes then let me know. Have tested these in tapatalk as well and they work fine so hopefully won't be a problem.

If you think we need any other sections then let me know.

A quick bump for the thread requesting reviewers:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...eviews-and-reviewers-i-need-your-help.173729/

I have added a hidden forum that will only be visible to people tagged as reviewers and will be adding people that have asked to join in to the forum now.

Evening! Have updated the reviews section with new titles to reflect the current vaping trends. I think we are past the days of cartos and clearomisers as well so they needed a tweak... Quite a few people were posting in the main device reviews section as well so I have stopped the ability to post new threads in that section and have also turned off being able to post in the old fora while we move some of the posts over into the new sections and we will then just link to the old review sections in a slightly less space intensive way.

As previously requested a few times, each section now has its own sub-section for video reviews, so YouTube reviews etc should be posted in these sections only.

To save having sub fora for MTL and sub ohm in the tank sections I have added thread prefixes so you can choose which one to put it in, if you think we should have more or different thread prefixes then let me know. Have tested these in tapatalk as well and they work fine so hopefully won't be a problem.

If you think we need any other sections then let me know.

A quick bump for the thread requesting reviewers:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...eviews-and-reviewers-i-need-your-help.173729/

I have added a hidden forum that will only be visible to people tagged as reviewers and will be adding people that have asked to join in to the forum now.

Good to see some updates :)

And it's good to see Pods, got 2 in the process of reviewing.

Though I can't access the reviewers section, do I need to do anything?

also how about a squonk section?

Getting a bit confused now. So will only those tagged as reviewers be able to post reviews? Is it only for UK reviewers?
I have one to be soon put up, but will I be not able to now?

Getting a bit confused now. So will only those tagged as reviewers be able to post reviews? Is it only for UK reviewers?
I have one to be soon put up, but will I be not able to now?

Tazz I think the closed forum is for folk contributing to the front end of the site so you'll still be able to pop yours in the forum.

What about a vaping accessories section for the likes of chargers and vaping tool kits and what not.

Tazz I think the closed forum is for folk contributing to the front end of the site so you'll still be able to pop yours in the forum.
Oh, ok. I misunderstood. Thought they had to be done one way only. :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom