What's new

Celebration buy

Ste7

Postman
So been on n off the capes for ages and finally done a full month off the roll ups and feel it's time to push the boat out . Currently use a artery pal 2 and there that good I have 2 of them . Love the form , ease of use and flavour with it . Just the battery let's it down . So may I ask those with more experience of other mods to help me out with my next purchase . Looking for a billet box style mod , good mtl draw with flavour and a half decent battery so what should I be looking at ? Cheers .

Oh just seen the think vape zeta 60w aio .looks good , wonder what it's like for a mtl draw .

Was just about the suggest the Zeta if u want a aio box style, takes 18650 battery.

Im sure others will be along soon with some others. The zeta is a very good kit

Does look a nice bit of kit . It's a winner when it hasn't got writing down the side , hehe . Seen a few people on here saying it got good flavour . Just not sure if would need a external.charger with it .

Aspire Nautilus Prime has just come out.

upload_2020-9-17_20-35-57.jpeg

Unsurprisingly it takes all Nautilus coils. Has VW and 2000 mah battery. Also you can get an rba for it.

Seen that rew . Call my a funny bugger , can't stand the writing on it . Just couldn't bring myself to own one

@Ste7 If your using 18650 batteries it's always best to get an external charger even if the mod says it can charge batteries, it's the safest way to charge.

Regards batteries lordodin where best in the UK for them and chargers . If I go down this route don't wanna buy from some dodgy eBay site .

Back
Top Bottom