What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

CBD Vape

I know what you're saying, I tried to find some good CBD liquids too, but when it was delivered to me I received just piece of shit.

Make your own, it really is easy then you know you're getting exactly what you pay for. I buy isolate and make my own additive.

I also use CBD oil from simply cbd.

Problem with CBD is people think more = better. When in fact taking 500mg first go is as useful as taking non. Low and slow, then increase till you get the desired effect.

Vaping should only be used as a top up dose as it doesn't last very long, I use oil and vape.

I've heard a lot about CBD juices but never tried. How do they differ from common ones? You become high or it smokes better or what?

I've heard a lot about CBD juices but never tried. How do they differ from common ones? You become high or it smokes better or what?
cbd does not make you high. its more a relaxent and can help you sleep deeper but the market has been flooded by tons selling shite just to make a quick buck.
thc which is illegal in the uk is what gives you a high but cant be discussed on a public forum

cbd does not make you high. its more a relaxent and can help you sleep deeper but the market has been flooded by tons selling shite just to make a quick buck.
thc which is illegal in the uk is what gives you a high but cant be discussed on a public forum
clear now
just don't know anyone who tried such vape liquids

clear now
just don't know anyone who tried such vape liquids
tried quite a few but some have closed down now. dinner lady do a decent range but still very expensive if it does nothing for you. didnt help me get to sleep any quicker but once i was asleep i was totally out for the count in a much deeper sleep. didnt help with arthritis pain at all.

based on many feedbacks it just seems to be another marketing product
Your website needs to be updated with contact details including phone number and address.
You do have a 1800 number on there but it can only be located by selecting the wholesale enquiry tab and i could find nothing on your website to show your business address but know from your profile page you're based in California.
You should also apply to @Rob for vendor status to advertise on here or remove the website link from your homepage.
Hi and welcome btw.

My brother only started vape cbd because he found out about the possibility of improving sleep. Imagine he did it after seven years of smoking regular cigarettes.

Back
Top Bottom