What's new

CBD Vape

David Beamson

Hi Guys+Girls, I am not having any luck with CBD Vape and finding them all rubbish with no CBD in at all. Any reconendations would greatly appreciated. Many Thanks Dave ✌

we have a cbd section but you might need a couple of posts before you can see that section.
certainly read theres a lot of shite out there as everyone gets on the bandwaggon to make a quick buck.

we have a cbd section but you might need a couple of posts before you can see that section.
certainly read theres a lot of shite out there as everyone gets on the bandwaggon to make a quick buck.
it all seems pretty bad to me, I will keep my eyes open for that after a few more posts.. Thanks ✌

Certainly is a lot of shite out there. Very general rule of thumb is if it's less than £20 for a bottle it's definitely crap, for something decent that has the potential to have a health benefit realistically you're looking at £40+++. 10ml 500mg bottle of Dinner Lady CBD for example is £40.

The profit margins they stick on CBD liquids is ridiculous, I highly recommend sourcing pure CBD isolate and making your own.

The Combination what you mentioned here is a very rare, from the last 5 months even i am looking for the same combo at last i got. why you don't you try in direct vapor. 5 days back i have ordered and i have got same combo with right here.

I vape cbd but honestly I think its wasted in a vape. Much better using imo. I cannot say i've ever had the same effect vaping it. So do your own research before filling it in your vaporizer.
are you trying to get the forum closed down you numpty. can you remove that link immediately as linking to thc is illegal here in the uk and especially on a public forum.
@junglist @Rob @Miss Pepper

Last edited:
I vape cbd but honestly I think its wasted in a vape. Much better using imo. I cannot say i've ever had the same effect vaping it. So do your own research before filling it in your vaporizer.

Unprocessed cbd bud and flowers is illegal to sell, possess and use in the UK, you need to remove your link

CBD Flowers and UK Law
CBD flowers are illegal to buy and sell in the UK. The exact reason can sound a bit confusing, but this is what you need to know:

• Possessing any part of cannabis and hemp plants remains illegal in the UK when you don’t have a special license to grow them. This means that cannabis or hemp flowers still remain illegal.
  • As stated in the Misuse of Drugs Act of 1971, it remains illegal to cultivate cannabis (a controlled drug) and is therefore illegal to possess any part of the cannabis plant — a category which CBD flowers fall into.
This means that even though hemp flowers may fit into the legal THC limit that CBD must comply with (less than 0.2%) and is non-psychoactive; since they are a part of the cannabis plant, they are illegal

An email seeking confirmation of the position from the Home Office was replied to as follows:

“Thank you for your email.

I can confirm that the leaves and flowers of the genus Cannabis are controlled and defined as cannabis as outlined in Section 37(1) of the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971

“cannabis” (except in the expression “cannabis resin”) means any plant of the genus cannabis or any part of any such plant (by whatever name designated) except that it does not include cannabis resin or any of the following products after separation from the rest of the plant, namely—
(a)mature stalk of any such plant,
(b)fibre produced from mature stalk of any such plant, and
(c)seed of any such plant;”.

Once the separation of the stalk and seeds from the plant has occurred it will not be defined as cannabis. This also extends to the fibre produced from the stalk.

Regards

Jill Frankham
Senior Compliance Officer
Drugs & Firearms Licensing Unit”

Back
Top Bottom