What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

CBD liquid

Only asked as my b&m are knocking it out fairly cheap £20 a bottle (30ml by the looks) @250mg

Just a heads up, a lad is doing the rounds on fb with a link for this page https://www.facebook.com/sativape123/ it all seemed a bit suss so I messaged them and asked for company details and the name they are registered with on the Netherlands business register, also asked for details about the lab. They got back to me pretty quick but failed to supply any information, said he would get his brother to email me details. Im not happy with the whole thing tbh, it all just feels wrong. Please avoid, I will update if I get any decent information.

I've only tried one cbd oil, which I got from Amazon, cbd vapes. The ten ml does not seem to be listed now but their 30ml upwards is.

As I say, the only one I have ever tried and I can say that after several long pulls, holding in the vapour, it gave my a body high / total relaxation, brain felt warm but without any of the usual psychoactive effects weed would give on the brain. I quit weed years ago due to mental health problems but this oil did not give me any of that nasty weed jitters \ anxiety. I also diluted it, by 50% but adding a mixed fruit liquid so my cbd oil would then have a low level of nic in and also some other flavours, which did the trick it tastes nice

last post on this thread is 2016.
What happened? surely people haven't lost interest in CBD? admittedly the thread is bloody long , though. Could do with a new one, perhaps?

Nothing has "happened" @jay2 just that those of us who regularly use CBD products are happy with where we are at and the results we get.
I have been avoiding commenting on more recent posts as I have felt more than a little uncomfortable with some of the queries and suggestions being made.
I work very much on the theory that everyone is different and that what works for one, may not work for another. i have also seen some posts which have frankly amazed me and again, decided that the wisest head might just have a silent tongue.

We have a thread that has achieved 60 pages, why on EARTH would you even consider starting another. That's really not very helpful.

Nothing has "happened" @jay2 just that those of us who regularly use CBD products are happy with where we are at and the results we get.
I have been avoiding commenting on more recent posts as I have felt more than a little uncomfortable with some of the queries and suggestions being made.
I work very much on the theory that everyone is different and that what works for one, may not work for another. i have also seen some posts which have frankly amazed me and again, decided that the wisest head might just have a silent tongue.

We have a thread that has achieved 60 pages, why on EARTH would you even consider starting another. That's really not very helpful.

Sorry Rob. It was just a suggestion. I was thinking those who are new to CBD, like myself, and those who are new to the forum might well appreciate a more condensed thread. I was also hoping that a more experienced user like yourself might start the thing off with some FAQ (which is why I didn't start it myself. luckily! I had no idea the suggestion would be so unwelcome :( )

I was also thinking that the info. herein about suppliers would be a bit out-of-date by now.

As you know, I have raised some questions about CBD in a thread of my own. However, I don't think that thread will be of any use generally, because my needs are a bit too indivifdual. I was very pleased for a few seconds, when I noticed that you were replying to that thread, but you evidentl;y changed your mind. On the "wisest head" basis?

Well. If there was anything wrong with my questions, I would very much like to know., and would be happy to modify accordingly. So perhaps you could PM me about it?

I've been reading this thread because I'm still looking for answers. I don't find it helpful to be told that some of the info in this thread is shocking rubbish, but that nobody's weilling to say which bits are shocking rubbish. Could hardly be more at sea.

Last edited:
@jay2 :) Nothing to apologise about. I have been a little bit busy behind the scenes and perhaps should have picked up on your thread earlier? Hopefully my endeavours will have been worthwhile, so I'll take a break from them and address a few points that you raised.

Firstly, Suppliers. Most of the people mentioned are still around and doing good business. My personal preference would be split between two suppliers, cbdmods and CBDBrothers. I have to admit that Carol now uses CBDBrothers Capsules exclusively and no longer vapes CBD. This is just her preferred method of using CBD and she finds that the capsules have a very good effect and said effect lasts far longer once she has built up a few days worth in her system.
I on the other hand, still vape CBD as and when I require it. Unlike Carol, I do not require the same levels of pain control and nowadays only use it as a maintenance dose, perhaps twice a week, if that, or, if the phantom pain really makes its presence felt.

I see that you have been mixing CBD with a.n.other liquid? Again, whatever works for you. :) Personally I use it neat as that has by far the greatest effect for me and I also only use it with an RDA so that it is as direct as possible. But there are no right's or wrong's.

The one area where you have baffled me is when it came to using a TC Mod? I am unsure of why you feel this is necessary, but perhaps you have uncovered something of which we were all blissfully unaware? :)

Again, I repeat, whatever works for YOU is just fine!!! :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom