What's new

CBD liquid

Hi, is this restriction of CBD just apply to UK or is for all Europe? I'm from Spain and I want to know if they are doing the same here, I didn't find any information, in the rest of Europe sellers will need a licence too? Or just to UK? Thank you!

Hi, is this restriction of CBD just apply to UK or is for all Europe? I'm from Spain and I want to know if they are doing the same here, I didn't find any information, in the rest of Europe sellers will need a licence too? Or just to UK? Thank you!
Not a vaping issue - every country decides on their own about medicine regulations. Because it's "cannabis" this scares some politicians and bureaucrats.

Quick update regarding the Dutch Natural Healings CBD oil. I ordered on 13/10/16 and it arrived on 02/11/16, quite slow in my opinion for delivery, he said he didn't dispatch until 18th October. It tastes pretty bad really (I went for mint flavour), I'd say effect wise its pretty similar to having a good session on the CBD mods stuff. Obviously its more of a convenient solution if you just need a quick dose of CBD before bed. I did try some if it and also vaped some CBD mods stuff straight after and I felt pretty baked, not high but seriously chilled and relaxed. I'm not sure I'll be ordering again maybe its to early to say as i've only used it about 3-4 times. Also just thought I'd add that I generally find CBD is a great hangover cure, I had a lads weekend away and took CBD throughout and had zero hangover at all, some of the other lads were feeling quite rough the next day too.

I've just decided to take the plunge and order some of the 3-X from CBD Mods, there was a 50% off code, so got 4 bottles for £27.50. Been struggling with my mental health since I stopped smoking weed last year, hoping that this will help "take the edge off" as it were, and help me chill out a bit. Only time will tell I guess.

Back
Top Bottom