What's new

Candy king watermelon strawberry high pg?

Bcgs512

Initiate
Hi everyone, first thread on here.

I thought I'd have a change from DIY and bought some premium juice. I bought some candy king watermelon strawberry which is supposedly 70/30 but on the pack it states a very big difference of 42.87% VG 56.83% PG!

Is there 2 different versions of this? High VG and high PG?

strange one. not sure if the large chubby bottles are the same but each one of these tpd version have a different VG https://www.vapepotions.co.uk/candy-king
strawberry melon 45/50
swedish 77/23
batch 77/23
sour worms 75/25
strawb belts 65/35
Thanks for the link. Seems that every other vape website advertise the whole range as 70/30. Contacted the site asking if I was sent the wrong one and they just said I don't know. At least I can count on Potv, eh.

just checked a few other sites and they vary from 70/30 in uk and 80/20 in usa

@vapepotions can you advise on this one. cheers

Vaping101 advised me that whoever had it first and advertised the specs, everyone else copied off them. I bought sour worms too which is also supposed to be 70/30 but it also matches your source at 75/25

Glad to see vape potions actually check their products, they may very well have a new customer thanks to you

.... it looks like they couldn't be arsed to work out the percentages to make them the same, lol

Vaping101 advised me that whoever had it first and advertised the specs, everyone else copied off them. I bought sour worms too which is also supposed to be 70/30 but it also matches your source at 75/25

Glad to see vape potions actually check their products, they may very well have a new customer thanks to you
exactly why ive spent way too much at vape potions. one of if not the cheapest and one of the best

I can indeed :)

The 5 pack (5x10ml) versions we have in stock have been the weirdest vg/pg ratio we have stocked (and we have over 700 flavours). I can verify that the ratios on our website have been checked against the actual listed ingredients on the pack and we didnt copy and paste like the rest, I am a bit ocd like that haha

I will admit having a ratio of vg/pg 77/23 meant I had to create an entire new section on the vg/pg search so I ended up matching to the closest vg/pg ratio thats better known on some of them. But they are the closest to whats on the actual listed ingredients

Let me see if I can take some photos for you, well at least for the ones in stock

Hope that helps

Shaz

bloody hek geezer, you replied even before i could message you. thanks for the reply.
its strange though as i checked about 5 uk and 5 american and 70vg in uk while 80vg in america.
as mentioned i guess website just dont bother checking and copy and paste the info of course unlike yourself who is always on the ball. :)

Back
Top Bottom